Finch Drop Goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beau_Dog

Rated
Reaction score
well instead of having a set off our 30... we kick-off and they have posession!! and are 2 scoring plays in front! MASSIVE outcome to the game i say!

Ulven

Ulven
Reaction score
I disagree that it was a turning point. There's no reason for me to think the Dogs would have done anything with the advantage anyway. The Dogs were on tranquilizers, or something. The Eels were playing too quickly, and the Dogs coudn't keep up. The Eels, though not electrifying, were twice as good as us.

M

MrCharisma

I disagree that it was a turning point. There's no reason for me to think the Dogs would have done anything with the advantage anyway. The Dogs were on tranquilizers, or something. The Eels were playing too quickly, and the Dogs coudn't keep up. The Eels, though not electrifying, were twice as good as us.
Disagree

At that point of time they had scored a try through luck and another try through stretching us to our limits... I think prior to that field goal, we had alot of pride and faith left in ourselves.

We had alot of dodgy calls go against us throughout the night but that missed knock-on was the final straw and they lost all faith in the fight back.

I still think it was a critical moment in the game

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew rugby league was rigged

how much more proof do people need? they're rigging it right in front of out face yet no one wants to believe it

NRL have script writers to make their sports journalists look like professionals

just take a step back, realise this is Earth the most corrupt evil planet in the universe

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
it was obviously a knock on but shame hyane didnt see it.
hayne is blind as a bat, he wouldnt be able to distinguish a football from a baseball at the best of times ffs after his performance at the Souths/Manly game last week, there is no way he should have gotten a first grade game to ref this week.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Randall Quaid said:

how much more proof do people need? they're rigging it right in front of out face yet no one wants to believe it

NRL have script writers to make their sports journalists look like professionals

just take a step back, realise this is Earth the most corrupt evil planet in the universe
I'm with you on this one.

M

MrCharisma

I questioned the NRL last year with the convience of Melbourne and the Origin... that the series happened to be drawn when the decider went to Melbourne and that they got into the Grand Final. No surprise when they want to build down there.

Today was another perfect example of cheap tricks and script writing

KaTe Maari

player agent
Reaction score
and how many times they flopped our players he turned a blind eye on it.
but on they other hand, he made mistakes to the eels too, he was not on the professional level.

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought he knocked on too, but replay shows he didnt. (I believe anyway)

Matty B

Reaction score
Seeing it live i thought he knocked it on, that was poor refereeing, how did Finch get away with that?

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i saw that at the game and thats what got me really fired up....that call really pissed me off

bobnbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
It was definately a knock-on, I cant believe the video ref didnt intervene and tip the ref off, unless he was unable to do so as Hayne ha already awared the field goal, despite consulting the video ref.

Also that advantage call, where Luke Patten was said to have gained an advantage and then was stripped of the ball where hayne lost it. Can anyone explain to me how Patten had gained an advantage?
you seem to forget Harrigon was video ref & if anyone thinks he is fair with the dogs you best think again. my statement comes from a remark made a number of years ago on a footy show previous to a dogs V bronco grand final when Harrigon was asked if he had a problem with the dogs, his reply after a couple of seconds no. but i believe that was not with sincerity only to shut the subject down.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He touched it- you could see the ball deviate when his hand touched it

Strikerdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah was definatley a knock on but when finchs dad is the refs boss,
turning point otherwise its 10 mins to go wna dwe are down by 6points

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
It was a blatant knock on. Everyone in the crowd knew it

Even Finch knew it! Do you think he actually planned on kicking that field goal? lol

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was so ****ing pissed off when that was awarded.

HOW THE **** WAS THAT NOT A KNOCK ON!!!

Faggots.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The video replay only showed the last few seconds so i think it missed the knock on before the kick?

ABC commentators saying it wasnt a knock on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.