Finals week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmm, what other news....player recruitment?
At this stage no. Still trying to keep lichaa

And one other thing that may take the whole off season. But thats completely unknown as to the likelihood of it happening , need a lot of things to fall into place

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Double strength lattes at Bondi for mad Monday a week earlier than I thought.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Holy crap. Didn’t think my lot had it in them.

Rorter$ looked like they all had no fucking idea what they were doing haha

Oh this week is going to be fun.

Was out at the shindig that the Cowboys Leagues Club put on in the car park and that went off

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jwh and the pack did a good job stopping Taumalolo lol.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Michael Morgan is what Josh Reynolds should have become. Morgan played 5/8 for many seasons now when he is called on to lead the team as the senior half he steps up, shows maturity, composure and control.

I don't buy this BS of running half and not controlling the game. If you are in the halves you must control the tempo of the game and lead the team around. Same goes for Mbye if he can't step up and do the things required of a half then he needs to be moved on.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael Morgan is what Josh Reynolds should have become. Morgan played 5/8 for many seasons now when he is called on to lead the team as the senior half he steps up, shows maturity, composure and control.

I don't buy this BS of running half and not controlling the game. If you are in the halves you must control the tempo of the game and lead the team around. Same goes for Mbye if he can't step up and do the things required of a half then he needs to be moved on.
morgan has different skill set tho. he can kick and pass on target and runs direct

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
morgan has different skill set tho. he can kick and pass on target and runs direct
6 years at the club and we had rookie Frawley running the show at half back over a senior half, embarrassing. Reynolds has not evolved. Morgan on the other hand has evolved. He has taken his game to another level this year and added new weapons to his arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.