Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Na sorry mate, Hasler can coach. I think your personal views towards him are clouding your judgment. He didn't do that well with us but apart from that he goes alright. Plus man its 2019 and Hasler was 2017 all that shit with players going is done and dusted. No point living in the past.
His shit and I will never rate him he fucked manly the first time and then fucked us .

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasted chance then lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This kid Dewey has been getting better all season. Seems well composed, has been a genuine threat in the number 1 jersey. Making Bennetts decision to put him on the wing last week look stupider by the minute.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
doueihi and suli both on fire

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Suli is hardcore !!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His shit and I will never rate him he fucked manly the first time and then fucked us .
Fucking lol. Hasler is a very good coach, if you can't admit that then you're just salty as fuck. He made mistakes with us towards the backend of his stint but his overall results have been far more positive than negative.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's not that pay couldn't coach him to be better, it's that he was a shit **** and Pay set the precedent with him. Get your shit together or fuck off. Right call if you ask me.
Nah let’s keep people like Holland because he’s never late to training and doesn’t say boo. That will win us some premierships :unamused:

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see Bulldogs legend Suli killing it tonight

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well we will have to wait and see then I guess. Lets revisit this in a few years my friend
Remember we made 2 GFs in the first 3 years under Des, with a side he inherited. Then he screwed it up keeping players he shouldnt like Lichaa and getting rid of players he shouldnt like Cook. And then of course is the cap issues he created for us (and Manly last time he was there). Des has again inherited a good side with how many origin players?