FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Panthers - NRL Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry mate - T Rex could not get a run at the Eels under Kearney - that should tell you something - PLUS even when he does make a break he rarely passes to the outside man.
Williams always has a offload with three or four blokes hanging off him... If a half brained morris or a nowhere mbye realises this there could be points.

Also the neglect of a cross field kick to Rona has also been off the menu.

Hopefully these little things have been discussed leading into the finals.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Panthers pack full of nobodies. How many internationals or SOO players do you see there?

We can run roughshot over them.

Dogs 24-6
If the dogs can aim up at their spine then they will be nowhere. Young team will panic.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can get fucked on the footy show. That old fuck has something against us.
Who, the old mental man? I'd be surprised if anybody takes Raudonikis seriously. I love how last night he steered clear of hoppa and his faith when he has a song that absolutely tears Mormons a new one.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I noticed this too and its fucking weird. My thoughts are that Reynolds is more vocal than Mbye so he receives more ball. Fuck knows why it can't go left, we have T Rex coming on fresh and he gets STARVED of ball. And the Morris brothers on the left side compared to Holland and Rona on the right, hmmm i wonder which side is more potent.....

Mbye disappears too often in a game, more particularly in the second half. It would be lovely to have a halfback, such as Thurston, who gets involved in the game ALL the time.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Williams always has a offload with three or four blokes hanging off him... If a half brained morris or a nowhere mbye realises this there could be points.

Also the neglect of a cross field kick to Rona has also been off the menu.

Hopefully these little things have been discussed leading into the finals.
Watched him I that one Intrust game this year where McInally scored 6 tries. Guess which side T-Rex played that day?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched him I that one Intrust game this year where McInally scored 6 tries. Guess which side T-Rex played that day?
thought abbey had a good game in that one too

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
thought abbey had a good game in that one too
Yes he did. Hope that Brad can come back strong next year as he was just starting to find his feet. His defence has improved and his overall contribution to the team greater.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost want us to lose so I can get on with my life. I need closure! Why delay my torment for 1 more week! Plus we don't deserve to be in the 8 let alone deny the Panthers. Things are fucking dour when a fan of 40 years says that about his club.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The NRL is bullshit. People who watched the Titans V Broncos game will know. The bullshit decision that stood out to me was when James Roberts intentionally kicked a Titans player before playing the ball. Then you go to anz where Graham attempted to kick burgess but missed. The NRL is so biest and one-sided.

Btw I don't like Gold Coast I just think it is pure cheating.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Merrin, grevsmuhl and Wallace are not nobodies

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heads up boys, you won't be just playing Penrith on Sunday! You'll also be playing the officials. Good luck!

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL is bullshit. People who watched the Titans V Broncos game will know. The bullshit decision that stood out to me was when James Roberts intentionally kicked a Titans player before playing the ball. Then you go to anz where Graham attempted to kick burgess but missed. The NRL is so biest and one-sided.

Btw I don't like Gold Coast I just think it is pure cheating.
Thanks 'DoggyArmy' just watched the highlights. Call after call to Broncos.
Absolute corrupt loaded rubbish by the ref.
Same as you - no affiliation or interest in the Titans.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Titans were royally screwed by that scum bag Sutton
Hope maxwell doesn't follow his lead and do the same to us

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel that we have been on a short leash all season? Knowing the pride of Hasler, he knows his own professional standing is on the line this finals season. Hed be aware of the reported boardroom whispers.

As we finalize our preparation and undertake our captains run today, I can see a pent up Des Hasler bringing the TEAM together at the end of the run to issue his final instructions........

Des: First he will say WEVE GOT RID OF THE "I" IN TEAM (Hopoate). Then he will say:
Get a good nights rest tonight men for tomorrow WE UNLEASH THE DOGS OF WAR!!!.

Im going to the game tomorrow....and it will be special for me....For the first time in my 40 years of supporting the Dogs I will be going to the game with my brother and his and my son.

Hoping to see Graham standing over a fallen Panther and baying........RUN AGAIN SON!!!!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Due for a win, our defense is our strength so lets hope they concentrate for the 80, it can be done.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye disappears too often in a game, more particularly in the second half. It would be lovely to have a halfback, such as Thurston, who gets involved in the game ALL the time.
Mybe needs to have a good game if we are any chance.
Also last three games he has been shocking and seems to panic on 5th play like kicking the ball dead from 20m & 25m out.
Loses all confidence and then disappears.
I'm praying he has a better game tomorrow.
Runs to the line.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mybe needs to have a good game if we are any chance.
Also last three games he has been shocking and seems to panic on 5th play like kicking the ball dead from 20m & 25m out.
Loses all confidence and then disappears.
I'm praying he has a better game tomorrow.
Runs to the line.
If we win;
Mbye will be man of the match
Cop the tip
He's due for a big one

Status
Not open for further replies.