Finals Week 1 - Bulldogs vs Manly

Bulldogs v Sea Eagles [Predictions]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sneakyprick

So are you doubting your teams ability to overcome adversity? you don't sound like a true supporter to me.
Regardless of Snake's absence, your troops tried their hardest but couldn't win. simple as that.
LOL don't bring out that card, if you guys were missing Barba you would not even be in the top 8. That arsey little prick (by that i mean he is a freak) has saved your guys bacon more times then i can remember. FACT.

matt78

Waterboy
Reaction score
LOL don't bring out that card, if you guys were missing Barba you would not even be in the top 8. That arsey little prick (by that i mean he is a freak) has saved your guys bacon more times then i can remember. FACT.

I agree if Barba was out during the year there were games we wouldn't of won ... Souths for one

These other dog supporters are excited and confident but it seems they have forgotten that manly have won 2 in the last 4 years

It would be a good game , what I'm worried about is that Manly attack was no where near in form like now and there defense

Hopefully we bring more class than luck

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All out against you? We didn't even have our best player that night.
This isn't U12s "we didn't have our best player or we would've won". You play the team in front of you and on that night 15 bulldogs players beat 17 manly players at brookvale. Fact.
Your boys are scared. Fact.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd give my left testicle to be at this game.

Any of you who live in Sydney and refuse to make this game, give yourselves a slap.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Phil Gould ‏@gusgould91
The winner of the Dogs v Manly semi final to win the comp. The loser of this semi final could find it tough backing up. Should be a cracker
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

S

sneakyprick

That's a big statement about us not being in the top 8 without Barba...
Yep it a big statement but one that rings very true. Every team has that one player that they cant do without, Barba is the Dogs. Snake is Manly's, Smith the the Storms, Inglis is Souffs ect ect. When Manly had Snake playing we beat you guys without Foran and Trex!!! That is how important Snake is to us!

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
In my opinion, if you want to win the Comp, you have to beat Manly. This is our time.

S

sneakyprick

This isn't U12s "we didn't have our best player or we would've won". You play the team in front of you and on that night 15 bulldogs players beat 17 manly players at brookvale. Fact.
Your boys are scared. Fact.
When we had Snake playing we beat you guys without Foran and Trex!!. You guys are the ones that are scared, Manly have plenty of finals experience which leaves me very confident of a victory.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
When we had Snake playing we beat you guys without Foran and Trex!!. You guys are the ones that are scared, Manly have plenty of finals experience which leaves me very confident of a victory.
typical manly ****. you're the reason why people f'n hate you. I can't personally wait to prove to you that you can't win **** without hasler.

Widdler

Waterboy
Reaction score
Imagine if the dogs and manly meet each other again in the grand final. Would be one of the most anticipated in a while.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep it a big statement but one that rings very true. Every team has that one player that they cant do without, Barba is the Dogs. Snake is Manly's, Smith the the Storms, Inglis is Souffs ect ect. When Manly had Snake playing we beat you guys without Foran and Trex!!! That is how important Snake is to us!
Yep you beat us only by a failed conversion you knob

matt78

Waterboy
Reaction score
typical manly ****. you're the reason why people f'n hate you. I can't personally wait to prove to you that you can't win **** without hasler.
dude ive met more people recently that hate the dogs over manly....
in the 80's it was manly but since the late 90's the dogs have being one of the unpopular clubs.

either way its going to be a good game , you would have to understand why their confident and too the dog supporters.i still see these teams bouncing back who ever loses first round

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done Doggie fans. Will be a great game next week with both sides near full strength. Im very confident of a Manly victory but good luck anyway.
Thanks sneakyprick (only a Manly fan could be both of these) :grinning: but good teams make their own luck. So in week 2 of the semis the Dogs will have a week off and Manly will be out there again kakkin' their daks. :ohwell:

ManlyMan

Waterboy: Geoff Toovey
Reaction score
Hi guys

1 - congrats on the minor premiership, and taking out all three grades (I believe) a great accomplishment. Shows that your club is set for good things for years to come.
2 - Enjoy the finals, I believe you will go deep into the finals, and more than likely we will meet twice
3 - I was also going to say I hope the trolls stay under the bridge - but that seems a little late

Next Friday night (it would have to be a Friday surely) will be a cracker.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
what do you say mods can we have a sticky thread for trolls and fan bantering where the rules can be relaced a bit for the fun of those who wish to engage in some imature yet fun fan banter?????????????
I second that notion!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are rubbish sides, you are right we were able to put big scores on those teams while we were in second gear. My point was we don't go all out till finals time, which is why i laughed when El_smackhead said Manly were not great tonight.
Smackhead? Lol u wanna talk Smackhead? Both the Stewart brothers look like they've been repetitively smacked in the head with a cricket bat. Crawl back to your own forum. Don't u have homework due tomorrow?

We split our games this year 1 a piece. Snake may have been missing but we were down a half and one of our best props and u still couldn't win. It's gonna be a great game that's for sure. It's certainly gonna be a long week waiting for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.