Opinion Finally! Game Day - Bulldogs vs Eels

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If we get the $350k from forans compensation and as expected Okenbur gets delisted, both their monies combined would be a decent enough figure to throw at a decent goal-kicking winger who is in and out of first grade ATM like
Jamayne Isaako

Don't rate him, rather make a late play for Rapana as he's set to return to the NRL.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't rate him, rather make a late play for Rapana as he's set to return to the NRL.
Fair call bro, BUT surely we need to move fast with the funds we do have available for this season. It doesn't need to be a write-off. A lot of good can still be salvaged and acquiring a quality back would be a great start. Can we offer Melboune Okenbur still for the FOX LOLL ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fair call bro, BUT surely we need to move fast with the funds we do have available for this season. It doesn't need to be a write-off. A lot of good can still be salvaged and acquiring a quality back would be a great start. Can we offer Melboune Okenbur still for the FOX LOLL ?
I don’t think they are going to use the Foran money. He will probably be back before round 12 and there’s no one out there.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 hours !!! Hope you all have your jerseys on tonight ?? I do, and drinking out of my bulldogs 2008 mug :hearteyes:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me. Just got home and a tree has fallen across the road just nearby, and it has broken all of the power lines. No power for the next 3-5 hours. My phone has 30% batteru as well, so no game for me.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck me. Just got home and a tree has fallen across the road just nearby, and it has broken all of the power lines. No power for the next 3-5 hours. My phone has 30% batteru as well, so no game for me.
dammmn.. no pubs in walking distance?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Use the car to charge your phone and stream the game.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alright guys I'm sick of reading about the OKU/CHN crap and just want to discuss about our first game of the year after 5 months without footy! There would be no better feeling than ruining the Eels party in front of their sell out home crowd. I reckon we can upset the Eels with a grinding win. DWZ for MOTM.
Its nice to dream until the Eels turn it into a nightmare for you. :p

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dammmn.. no pubs in walking distance?
Kuranda is a small village. The pub in the village is a total dive and is probably 40 min walk. Might have to convince the mrs a to go to the next town and watch it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha thats exactly what I'm doing. But there is a pub in the next town so i might venture there.
Yh I lost power for like a week and it took me 2 days to remember I could charge stuff in the car.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
THURSDAY

Parramatta Eels v Canterbury Bulldogs at Bankwest Stadium (8.05pm)

Eels: 1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown 14. Brad Takairangi 15. Marata Niukore 16. Kane Evans 17. Peni Terepo

Players cut: 18. Will Smith 21. George Jennings 19. Ray Stone 20. Oregon Kaufusi

Late mail: Centre Waqa Blake has been named to return from off-season shoulder surgery and will play after outside back George Jennings was cut from the squad 24 hours before kick-off.

Bulldogs: 1. Dallin Watene-zelezniak 2. Nick Meaney 3. Reimis Smith 4. Will Hopoate 5. Christian Crichton 6. Brandon Wakeham 7. Lachlan Lewis 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Joe Stimson 13. Adam Elliott 14. Dean Britt 15. Renouf To’omaga 16. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 17. Kerrod Holland

Players cut: 21. Sione Katoa 22. Jack Cogger 19. Ofahiki Ogden 20. Jake Averillo

Late mail: Raymond Faitala-Mariner (syndesmosis), Jeremy Marshall-King (shoulder), and Nick Meaney (hamstring) are fit play.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Kuranda is a small village. The pub in the village is a total dive and is probably 40 min walk. Might have to convince the mrs a to go to the next town and watch it.
Do it mate! If you want one of my kayo log ons PM me. Sounds like one of those pubs where tooheys old is the best beer you’ll get haha