Final round & Happy Father’s Day

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For all the good, the bad and the ugly on here, happy Father’s Day to all!

Enjoy our last game of season 2023 and a stress free finals series (that is unless you’re on the punt which provides euphoria, anxiety and devastation all at once!)

Broadly great company and look forward to going through the trials and tribulations of our great club in 2024.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same to you bro, I love farthers day reminds me why I worked as hard as I did and the sacrifices I made and why I wouldn’t change any of it.
Absolutely brother!!! It’s a hard gig, but those sacrifices are well worth it and what we’ll be able to reflect back on in those sweet years of retirement

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is the 11th Fathers day that science and logic says I shouldn't be celebrating, but I'm still alive and kicking.

Happy fathers day boys!
Keep it rolling brother!!!! Enjoy the spoils!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the 11th Fathers day that science and logic says I shouldn't be celebrating, but I'm still alive and kicking.

Happy fathers day boys!
Can’t describe how happy I am that you’re still with us, brother!
Enjoy the day.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
For all the good, the bad and the ugly on here, happy Father’s Day to all!

Enjoy our last game of season 2023 and a stress free finals series (that is unless you’re on the punt which provides euphoria, anxiety and devastation all at once!)

Broadly great company and look forward to going through the trials and tribulations of our great club in 2024.
Happy Father's Day, lets get a win for all the Dad's out there today.

Good work spreading some positivity on here!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score

Happy fathers day boys!
And that my friend is what's important,
Footy is just a game after all...
A game we hopefully play a little better next year.....

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope all the Dads had a great day, Dogs couldn't get the win but still had a ripper day with my boy. Every father's Day with him is a blessing. Have a good night Gents