Fifita signed, dogs set sights on no.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Am just as human as you Nexus. But adults should try their best to use judgement. In simple terms you should always think before you speak.
All good bro, I'm just sorry if my comments made you feel uncomfortable or anything like that.

Reaction score
I'm sorry if I struck a nerve or made you feel uncomfortable with my comments, but I do believe in having a good self image whether it be for my self or others and I just don't agree with some of her choices to represent her self physically.
why would you care about someone else's self image, isn't that their choice to do what they want. don't be fooled by facades, the way someone looks tells you nothing about what they can do

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Am just as human as you Nexus. But adults should try their best to use judgement. In simple terms you should always think before you speak.
Mate come on, we are not talking about hundreds of people bullying her on twitter or facebook in front of her friends and family etc, we are talking about a handful of people talking about her on a forum that I doubt she frequents or gives 2 f#$ks about. Even then its not like our comments are full of venom, hell my wife says worst things to and about me lol.

I just think a mountain has been made out of molehill here... PC at its worst.

Halfback

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good post Nano. Am no relation at all btw, but reckon RC would have been the one feeling uncomfortable with little in the way of defending herself. Her appearance is of no consequence at all to how she does her job. Her measure of success will be helping bring home a Premiership. That should always uppermost in our minds as fans of the club. Teamwork, camaraderie, loyalty and community.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watching sterlo? Pretty clinical analysis of our game on Friday, pretty much exposed josh Reynolds' rushing in... He tried to refocus it on barba being great but it seems to coincide with what many kennelers have been saying. Des needs to talk to Josh.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
why would you care about someone else's self image, isn't that their choice to do what they want. don't be fooled by facades, the way someone looks tells you nothing about what they can do
Well when I see a well groomed person who is healthy I know they are most likely the type of person I want to associate with or share things in common with. That is just the way I am so I can live with it.

Good post Nano. Am no relation at all btw, but reckon RC would have been the one feeling uncomfortable with little in the way of defending herself. Her appearance is of no consequence at all to how she does her job. Her measure of success will be helping bring home a Premiership. That should always uppermost in our minds as fans of the club. Teamwork, camaraderie, loyalty and community.
All good brother I don't doubt her power, intelligence or her ability to do her job it is just something I noticed and it isn't me trying to attack her or anything. If Des can get the players he wants and she helps with it we will see some Premierships soon and it will be even sweater knowing she fully supports Des's decisions.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone watching sterlo? Pretty clinical analysis of our game on Friday, pretty much exposed josh Reynolds' rushing in... He tried to refocus it on barba being great but it seems to coincide with what many kennelers have been saying. Des needs to talk to Josh.
One thing all centres or wingers hate is when the halves rush in on defence and don't make the tackle forcing the defence in two minds and causing an overlap and usually ends with an easy try in the corner. The amount of tries scored right in the corner now days is astounding

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One thing all centres or wingers hate is when the halves rush in on defence and don't make the tackle forcing the defence in two minds and causing an overlap and usually ends with an easy try in the corner. The amount of tries scored right in the corner now days is astounding
Morris rushed in on Barba just before putting in the grubber to the corner to score.
Both Josh's to blame then!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Morris rushed in on Barba just before putting in the grubber to the corner to score.
They just wanted to show their old mate some love lol

Dogzy

New Pup
Reaction score
Dogs Realistic Dream Team

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Sam Perret
3. Josh Morris
4. Tim Lafai
5. Krisnan Inu
6. Josh Reynolds
7 Trent Hodkinson
8. Andrew Fifita
9. Michael Ennis
10. James Graham
11. Frank Pritchard
12. Sam Kasiano
13. Tony Williams
Interchange
14. Pat O Hanlon
15. Greg Eastwood
16. Reni Matua
17. Josh Jackon

What youse Think?

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Sam Perret
3. Josh Morris
4. Tim Lafai
5. Krisnan Inu
6. Josh Reynolds
7 Trent Hodkinson
8. Andrew Fifita
9. Michael Ennis
10. James Graham
11. Frank Pritchard
12. Sam Kasiano
13. Tony Williams
Interchange
14. Pat O Hanlon
15. Greg Eastwood
16. Reni Matua
17. Josh Jackon

What youse Think?
hmmm Kas in the 2nd row? please tell me your kidding mate

bullpup1971

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Sam Perret
3. Josh Morris
4. Tim Lafai
5. Krisnan Inu
6. Josh Reynolds
7 Trent Hodkinson
8. Andrew Fifita
9. Michael Ennis
10. James Graham
11. Frank Pritchard
12. Sam Kasiano
13. Tony Williams
Interchange
14. Pat O Hanlon
15. Greg Eastwood
16. Reni Matua
17. Josh Jackon

What youse Think?
Frk no, no perret,no holland no ennis

B

BoonReturns

Josh had to run in because Reynolds rushed in and missed the tackle. It was the only option. Grub is a rubbish defender, he will struggle if he ever plays hooker

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 4m
Moley getting mail that @PenrithPanthers and James Roberts have parted company...

He plays fullback doesnt he????????

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 4m
Moley getting mail that @PenrithPanthers and James Roberts have parted company...

He plays fullback doesnt he????????
Yes. Fullback and five-eighth

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2733917 said:
Yes. Fullback and five-eighth
Interesting.......................Another name to throw in the rumour mill that we might sign

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone thought that mz castle looks like that minister in WOG BOY ??

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Also been sacked from 2 clubs?

Rabbitohs and now Panthers, not sure if i want him near our club

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Also been sacked from 2 clubs?

Rabbitohs and now Panthers, not sure if i want him near our club
Not clear if he was sacked from Panthers. Statement from Gould can be seen in the Bulldogs Rumour Mill thread

Status
Not open for further replies.