Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good effort but we were never going to win against one of the favourites.
Based on what I’ve seen of Argentina they should be nowhere near favourites.
Oh dear this post is coping major shade lol

View attachment 62124
3.5 billion people will watch the World Cup final , if not more.
3.5 million people WORLDWIDE follow an unknown game called AFL

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Based on what I’ve seen of Argentina they should be nowhere near favourites.

3.5 billion people will watch the World Cup final , if not more.
3.5 million people WORLDWIDE follow an unknown game called AFL
Gayfl fans are the worst kind of sport fans. I can admit that the NRL is small as a sport within the world and realise we struggle with things like attendance but AFL fans just think they excel at everything when its not even close to it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look i don’t mind it and league is way better but their fans and the culture of AFL just ruins it alot. They’re so self centered and think its the best sport ever and all other sports must bow down to them in which just isn’t true at all.
True..nothing like a whinging ALF fan!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Isn’t Soccer already the biggest junior participation sport in Australia ?
Yeah I thought so. All my nephews play it rather that league or any other sport.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They get the numbers at a junior level shame it doesn’t filter through to seniors.
Yeh my comment was about top level, for whatever reasons it has never kicked as well as maybe it should..we dont develop GUN players often either idk why that is...

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They get the numbers at a junior level shame it doesn’t filter through to seniors.
league is the number 1 sport in NSW so all the good players play league. Victoria it is AFL.
the rest that cant handle the collision play soccer.
i dont think it is going to change with the amount of poly's in NSW, they dont play soccer, they play league

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
league is the number 1 sport in NSW so all the good players play league. Victoria it is AFL.
the rest that cant handle the collision play soccer.
i dont think it is going to change with the amount of poly's in NSW, they dont play soccer, they play league
Not even close :tearsofjoy:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only chance the Socceroos will will ever win a world cup if there's a nuclear war and Australia and New Zealand are the only countries left, also we had 4 players who weren't even given a run adiaga, adiaga 2, badiaga and Pete sultsa if they played we might have won.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only chance the Socceroos will will ever win a world cup if there's a nuclear war and Australia and New Zealand are the only countries left, also we had 4 players who weren't even given a run adiaga, adiaga 2, badiaga and Pete sultsa if they played we might have won.
Great effort overachieved even . But I heard and read all this now we have to kick on stuff 16 years ago.....

We DIDNT lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I thought so. All my nephews play it rather that league or any other sport.
Is this because it's tamer/less brutal?
It's why I played my freaking mum wouldn't let me play league..though to be fair i was small like a whippet haha.

Did proudly I must admit play for Punchbowl u16s(yes it was spot the Aussie I was the freckle faced kid playing right wing :tearsofjoy:)..we went nearly undefeated won the comp and blitzed the GF 3-0 we were bloody good.

*this was 40 years ago.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's why I played my freaking mum wouldn't let me play league..though to be fair i was small like a whippet haha.

Did proudly I must admit play for Punchbowl u16s(yes it was spot the Aussie I was the freckle faced kid playing right wing :tearsofjoy:)..we went nearly undefeated won the comp and blitzed the GF 3-0 we were bloody good.
Well done lol.

No they have German heritage which is kinda a factor and although their Dad played league as well, the boys are mad about soccer. It probably has to do with what their friends are playing and that lead to their Dad coaching one of the soccer teams.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

My parents made me play because you get paid more and they wanted to live off me.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well done lol.

No they have German heritage which is kinda a factor and although their Dad played league as well, the boys are mad about soccer. It probably has to do with what their friends are playing and that lead to their Dad coaching one of the soccer teams.
The important thing for kids in these days of phones, ipads and other technology etc team sport or sport in general(but teams better imo)Is paramount to kids and their development and social skills.
I'm past it now but If I had a 12yo kid if they wanted a phone or ps4 or whatever, they would be outdoors playing goddamn sport too..non negotiable.