Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's possible as I dont turn my Tv off that I'll catch some of that game lol
Is the Uruguay game boring? I've always found them boring to watch in world cups..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's possible as I dont turn my Tv off that I'll catch some of that game lol
Is the Uruguay game boring? I've always found them boring to watch in world cups..
Not super boring but Uruguay should be doing better with their midfield. Both teams have a goal in them I think.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, soccer ! The off-season is long and tedious, but I won't resort to that. Cricket will fill the void until proper football starts again

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
need to see it again but did ronaldo dive for the portugual penalty? I honestly thought the Ghana player got the ball first

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I prefer this one:

Let the haters hate .
Football is the world game, apart from the joy the sport gives billions of people around the world , many of the players (even the diving ones) have helped thousands of underprivileged people through their charity work.
Ronaldo alone (who I always bag out) has donated more out of his own pocket than whole sporting organisations (cough cough V’Landys)

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brazil are looking good. They looked like they were in Cruise control against Serbia. I can see them getting better as the tournament progresses. They should make the semi finals if not the final .