Fifa World Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

-313-

dude calm down...theres no shame in being a spoilt rich kid and you really dont have to try an persuade and "assure" us tha tyour self made..
:grinning:
As for you Jailed Ssnakerat comment.....im confused....lol

Cheers, have an enjoyable evening , I hope I didnt offend you or hit any raw nerves, it wasnt my intention..... Anyway..I think Greece will pleasantly surpise next year.....hehehehe

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime.

-313-

Ghana are no easy-beats by any means dude. We beat em 1-0 last time around in Australia, but honestly, they were mauling us, but just couldn't finish their million chances, and Schwarzer had a blinder. Aus were extremely lucky that night.

When the WC rolls around, they'll shift up another gear no doubt. They're physical, and they're quick. You let your guard down for a SECOND, and they'll put 1 over ya. They're one of those teams.
I agree, but we didn't have our full squad that day..
If they could shift up another gear then so should we, otherwise we don't deserve to be there.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i'm sure they'll have a good crowd behind em as well(ghana) which could be quite benifactual

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime.
Reincarnation hey........ like someone that was was poor in one lifetime is reborn rich in the next one?.....lol

-313-

Reincarnation hey........ like someone that was was poor in one lifetime is reborn rich in the next one?.....lol
What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?
Look whose talking about suing their brain for non support !!!!!

But then again , I guess your not the first illiterate "self made" man :D ;)

Look ,some of you guys are posssesssed with everything that I post . Im merely stating an opinion. :p

I dont know if its just a coincidence but all the :arab::arab::arab: of the forum seemed to have teamed up to form 1 common enemy.
I dont sleep at night, I can no longer digest my falafel rolls and I am very upset that some of you have lost all :love: for me. lol

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, we should beat Ghana easily, Serbia could cause us a headache, but if we could score once against them then that's it. the way I see the group ending.

Germany
Australia
Serbia
Ghana

We should really play some attacking football and score some goals, as qualifying could depends on the for and against tally
you are effin kidding champ!!! essien will rip us apart. there is also talk of that youngster from inter milan balotelli playing for ghana.

there is a real chance we won't win a single game in the WC.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a hard working and organised side can negate the class of bigger footballing nations

italy had a big name squad in our knockout match and they needed a last minute penalty to beat us
you are effin kidding champ.... italy were playing with 10 men for more than half the game.

had they had 11 it would have been an easy win

Status
Not open for further replies.