FIFA Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this is posted anywhere else but just thought i would mention it.

By the 2010 World Cup FIFA plans to open a whole load of stores around the world which will have ****loads of merchandise for anything FIFA/Soccer related.

I have seen some of the stuff - the layouts, merhchandise ideas, store concepts and it looks freakin awesome!

The are going to have heaps of ranges - like vintage ranges and retro gear etc up til modern day merchandise.

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
First store officially opened at changi airport in singapore... ill be there in june so i will be def stocking up on some retro gear

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could Dogaholic - but i don't have access to it... the designer here at work is leaving us to go work for some guy in cremorne who has the contract to design all this fifa gear, store concepts etc. She was showing the stuff sent through to her.

Eusebio is correct - they have a store already opened in Singapore, but the are going world wide by 2010.

D

D0ggyStylz

Wish I could Dogaholic - but i don't have access to it... the designer here at work is leaving us to go work for some guy in cremorne who has the contract to design all this fifa gear, store concepts etc. She was showing the stuff sent through to her.

Eusebio is correct - they have a store already opened in Singapore, but the are going world wide by 2010.
you should have had a spy camera on one of your buttons on your shirt tbh.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

open the stores just for the world cup what happens after how would they pay the rent.?

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
open the stores just for the world cup what happens after how would they pay the rent.?
I think the Sales will be very high in the Short period of time that they wouldn't have to worry about in atleast 2 Years. Lets not forget these are going to be sold for high Prices and Good number of these Stores will be present at Airports plus they'll be funded by FIFA.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't know what they'll do, soccer isn't very popular outside of australia...

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

I think the Sales will be very high in the Short period of time that they wouldn't have to worry about in atleast 2 Years. Lets not forget these are going to be sold for high Prices and Good number of these Stores will be present at Airports plus they'll be funded by FIFA.
good point but the rent has to be paid every week. i suppose during that period there would be immense profits.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it's world cup specific, they are just trying to get it all up and running across the world before thenext world cup - it will have jerseys and stuff for european domestic leagues etc i believe, and domestic leagues local to the country the store is in - ie australia would have the A League merch.

I shall try and raid her computer tomorrow at work to see if i can find snippets...

Status
Not open for further replies.