Fifa 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Hey all,
not sure with all the GTA hype that any1 remembered fifa14 was released yday.....
if you are a fifa fan like myself... you would have got it.....thoughts on the game?
did any1 else have trouble playing with updated squads online? or is it just me

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's other games released?

I always buy Fifa on release day but I'll wait until I get sick of gta first. (Ha!)

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i bought mine online for cheaper, unfortunately it means i have to wait a couple weeks later to play it

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
I get FIFA 14 for free with my new Xbox One but just gotta wait till Nov 22, which is no big deal for me. downloaded the demo, it's pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I need to finish FIFA 13 first. I don't want to get any spoilers of how FIFA 13 ends.

It's been a compelling story so far but I feel the hero (Arsenal) will triumph over the evil lord (Chelsea)

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I need to finish FIFA 13 first. I don't want to get any spoilers of how FIFA 13 ends.

It's been a compelling story so far but I feel the hero (Arsenal) will triumph over the evil lord (Chelsea)
its too bad.....United win the whole thing...there is no different ending...thats just it should be

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
i find it too sluggish, i crack the shits playing it way more than on fifa 13.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Well I've put 571 hours into FIFA 13 and I can say FIFA 14 feels completely different to it!

In previous FIFA you could be a pace whore and get away with it but in FIFA 14, they've really placed a great emphasis on strength

Still trying to get a feel for the new game, I keep losing the ball every single f*cking time I sprint so it's quite f*cking annoying

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Well I've put 571 hours into FIFA 13 and I can say FIFA 14 feels completely different to it!

In previous FIFA you could be a pace whore and get away with it but in FIFA 14, they've really placed a great emphasis on strength

Still trying to get a feel for the new game, I keep losing the ball every single f*cking time I sprint so it's quite f*cking annoying
eg-****ing-zactly
ultimate team looks a lot better though thank god

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I'll get it tomorrow after work. Not sure how much i will play it though.

Looking forward to NBA2k14 more. That comes out on Thurs i think.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the first touches horrendous?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you rob banks, f**k bitches, do up cars, buy attachments on your guns?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you rob banks, f**k bitches, do up cars, buy attachments on your guns?
No, but the AI is AGAIN consitently 5 metres offside....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, but the AI is AGAIN consitently 5 metres offside....
Still better than Rugby League Live. I run in to score a try and it's called back 10m to give me a penalty because I didn't get a sufficient advantage. A try is not a sufficient advantage.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
yeh i think i like fifa13 better...1st touch is unbearable...and there is noway sum1 any defender can run down bale or ronaldo...yet they consistently do in this game

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still better than Rugby League Live. I run in to score a try and it's called back 10m to give me a penalty because I didn't get a sufficient advantage. A try is not a sufficient advantage.
And the 7,000 interceptions that happen every game haha

yeh i think i like fifa13 better...1st touch is unbearable...and there is noway sum1 any defender can run down bale or ronaldo...yet they consistently do in this game
I've tried everything to control the first touch with no luck. It's very annoying and takes away from the gameplay, IMO.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Minecraft is nearly better than Rugby LEague Live 2.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
**** this game got annoying! Its hard navigating the menu.

It seems they have focused FIFA 14 more online. What happened to season mode or even the cup mode? And what ever happened to arena mode?

As for the game play... first touch is horrible, defending, it seems non of my players want to touch the player of the ball.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
**** this game got annoying! Its hard navigating the menu.

It seems they have focused FIFA 14 more online. What happened to season mode or even the cup mode? And what ever happened to arena mode?

As for the game play... first touch is horrible, defending, it seems non of my players want to touch the player of the ball.
season mode and cup mode are there...thats all i play!
its still a tough game though...guess it will take getting use to

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's one thing I never understood about Fifa, the pace. Why can EPL players run so much faster than A-League players?

Status
Not open for further replies.