Ferris

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ferris left training early today… :-)

View attachment 49127

Careful mate, I called him a pie eating fatso at the start of the year and his mum or someone came on and give it to me. Went to great lenghts to tell me what an expert he was and we should be greatful to have him at the club..Just like his boss, his past record matches his current form with the Bulldogs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Careful mate, I called him a pie eating fatso at the start of the year and his mum or someone came on and give it to me. Went to great lenghts to tell me what an expert he was and we should be greatful to have him at the club..Just like his boss, his past record matches his current form with the Bulldogs.
I remember that but I forgot which of his family members went all Karen on you.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Baz. I’ll be sure to duck the incoming ear-bashing from Mrs. Ferris :-).

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe he's a strength & conditioning coach.

Does he know Billy Johnstone used to make our players run/cycle to Goulburn and back. Our fitness standards are a disgrace now.

Take the buggers to the sand dunes and make them sweat blood and vomit, then make them run back from Kurnell to Belmore. I want to see our players fit and fresh in the 80th minute as they are in the 1st minute of the game. C'mon, can't be that hard to get flogged but receive a Doctor's or Solicitor's salary in return.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Does he know Billy Johnstone used to make our players run/cycle to Goulburn and back. Our fitness standards are a disgrace now.

Take the buggers to the sand dunes and make them sweat blood and vomit, then make them run back from Kurnell to Belmore. I want to see our players fit and fresh in the 80th minute as they are in the 1st minute of the game. C'mon, can't be that hard to get flogged but receive a Doctor's or Solicitor's salary in return.
Who cares what we used to do, it's totally outdated and irrelevant today.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score

What do you expect from a man with the physique of a brioche bun