feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
do you ever feel like life is all wrong? like something is trying to get you down? like god hates you? personally, i can't relate to your feelings, but i'm sure you feel awful right now, athat's such a shame. such a shame

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
do you ever feel like life is all wrong? like something is trying to get you down? like god hates you? personally, i can't relate to your feelings, but i'm sure you feel awful right now, athat's such a shame. such a shame
ok

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
LOL I totally bit on that. :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Parramatta have done nothing yet as far as I'm concerned!

try winning the premiership first before you gloat

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
There will always be a sinister element in modern society, you cant teach the whole population to be nice, bit of a shame but thats the way it is.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cocains a helluva drug

Status
Not open for further replies.