Fears 'Spoon Bowl' will attract lowest crowd for 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hoping that the crowd is shit. Thursday night is the worst timeslot. The NRL might get lucky because it is during the school holidays.
I’m tipping an actual crowd of about 8200, but they’ll post 11,457

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep!

The NRL need both these teams doing well for it to prosper. Maybe they might do something about salary cap mismanagement because I think a 10k crowd would be an absolute embarrassment to the game for two of the biggest traditional clubs.
But but but....but Souths is the PRIDE of the League! Yeah right. Remember when we played Parra in 09 Semi. 75000 strong. Good luck repeating that effort. Ill never contribute my hard earnings unless they play even ball.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m hoping that the crowd is shit. Thursday night is the worst timeslot. The NRL might get lucky because it is during the school holidays.
Agree but they dont give a toss. They ssy its a tv sport.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time in healthy enough to go to a game this year.

I might sneak into the sheds to rev up the boys lol
Great to hear in your in better health mate,so important
I’ll be there just in my normal bay while you will be in that big box
Don’t want you to feel bad or anything
Lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is very specific. If you get that right I'll be more impressed than your prediction about the storm last year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great to hear in your in better health mate,so important
I’ll be there just in my normal bay while you will be in that big box
Don’t want you to feel bad or anything
Lol
I'll smuggle some food and drink out if I can lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll be at this game, due to my bro getting box seats lol

Fuck the footy, going for the food and drink.
Unfortunately, our family probably won't be there unless we can get someone to pick up the eldest from town after she finishes work at 7pm. ...would have been absolutely beautiful to maybe have had the chance to catch up with you....... This will be your first game in how long??? Hoping for a miracle...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately, our family probably won't be there unless we can get someone to pick up the eldest from town after she finishes work at 7pm. ...would have been absolutely beautiful to maybe have had the chance to catch up with you....... This will be your first game in how long??? Hoping for a miracle...
I was going to pm you on Thursday.

This would be my first game this season. The last game I actually got to was round 24 last year when we beat Manly. I'll hope make it 2 wins from 2 live games lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ps I'll report the REAL attendance to you lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was going to pm you on Thursday.

This would be my first game this season. The last game I actually got to was round 24 last year when we beat Manly. I'll hope make it 2 wins from 2 live games lol
Good luck charm.

Would love to be there; being a very good girl from this minute on; hoping to arrange something....Keep me posted and advise your location so I can track you down if things work out......;)

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think the difference is parramatta should be winning and bulldogs every now and then can pull a win from there ass like they look up at scoreboard and just run out the clock

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good luck charm.

Would love to be there; being a very good girl from this minute on; hoping to arrange something....Keep me posted and advise your location so I can track you down if things work out......;)
Will do Mama!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The Sport as a whole is "tainted" and I think the current NRL admin are the worst in our History. IMO they are hurting the product they are suppose to protect, I just hope not beyond repair. I fear the second outcome.

Embarrassing being linked to a "spoon bowl" but I'm not really that surprised. We are on the up, maybe just not on the field exactly but I have more hope at the moment then I have had. Youth will bring us out of this I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.