Fears/Phobias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Fish!

I seriously can't snorkel/scuba dive on hols, if a fish comes near me i freak out. It's terrible.

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
cockroaches!! Anything that can survive a nuclear bomb must be dangerous!! And they are ugly!!

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
serious. i went snorkelling and i was patting all the fish and stuff lol
haha yeah. I can cope for a while, I just hate them getting too close/touching. And the big ones. At the barrier reef one of those huge ones came way 2 close, so i kinda punched it away and sprinted back 2 the boat. But i was much younger then lol, i might have gotten over it by now.

T

TdoggBulldog

haha yeah. I can cope for a while, I just hate them getting too close/touching. And the big ones. At the barrier reef one of those huge ones came way 2 close, so i kinda punched it away and sprinted back 2 the boat. But i was much younger then lol, i might have gotten over it by now.
lol yeh i live near the islands.

VIZZ1

New Pup
Reaction score
i have a fear of heights, yet i have a pilot licence, i can't work that one out

W

Willie Talol'd

Velvet......dont laugh!
and I have Homophobia, scared of gay people also I think i made my own one up Emophobia, scared of emo

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
elevators for some odd reason...
yeh im always scared hey r gunna stop and im gnna be stuck in 1 :uptight: so i only use 1 when its a heaps big building...

im heaps scared of any insect, from slaters to grasshoppers, ewww i shiver just typing about it :(

i also have a fear of getting papercuts..:uptight:

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
OH man I have so many!!

I hate hate hate Sharks! But they're easily avoided :p

I hate spiders and birds. I don't like bunnies - not really sure if its a fear though.

I dont like being in cars with only 2 doors, freaks me out. Mainly because I get scared of being trapped in really small spaces.

And I hate being around knives. When anyone is cooking in the kitchen and they're using knives, I cant be there.

T

TdoggBulldog

oh i have a phobia of my best friend with knives... omfg.. i swear...

shes always cutting up like pineapple when drunk with these huge knives i have at my house... i swear shes going to cut her hand off everytime... shes hacking at the pineapple like hardcore and i have to take the knife off her and do it myself...

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah ghosts! I am fascinated by them and I'm dying to go on ghost tours and **** like that, but Im scared of them. I've had a little incident. I didnt see anything, but I believe in them!

Status
Not open for further replies.