fawcett or crisp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banksie

Prezzies grade
Reaction score
I think this point needs explaining!! what is so special about your family?
lol - The 'family' I am referring to is us Kennel posters ... noted in this thread and others that there are some that absolutely bag Fawcett ... yet he still seems good enough to keep a reasonably well performed player from last years flegg team (Hikaka) on the sidelines, or whereever Hikaka might be

jim fawcett fan

Waterboy
Reaction score
you guys need to stop bagging fawcett i think he is a class player and will definately improve with time as shown by the weekends game. And i think he has the right attitude to play 1st grade just needs to get bigger. very smart player. Honestly boys, just give him time.
And his brother goes alright to made 250m against the broncs on the weekend.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you'll all love this but I think......PHELPS WINS HANDS DOWN!

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys need to stop bagging fawcett i think he is a class player and will definately improve with time as shown by the weekends game. And i think he has the right attitude to play 1st grade just needs to get bigger. very smart player. Honestly boys, just give him time.
he has a long way to go. i don't remember anyone in this thread saying he was crap.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lol Mack Fawcett v the Roosters had one of the worst games ive ever seen someone have. Poor bastard lol but in saying that he still got 1-2 tries lol

D

D0ggyStylz

Like i said.. he has been getting better in every game i have seen him.

You are either Jimmy fawcett or one of the dudes sitting in aisle 130 on friday night cheering for "skinny"?

Status
Not open for further replies.