• Fish/seafood

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other?

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I took my Niece and Nephew for Sushi Train ages ago as they ahd never been.

We ate so much my misses told us to stop as it was getting embarrassing, lol 40 plates later
Wow 40 plates... that would've cost quite a bit lol. You just need to be careful with Sushi. As delicious as it is, all seafood contain high-levels of mercury which isnt' good. I remember once I started experiencing bad chest-pains after having a small portion of garlic sizzling octopus.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow 40 plates... that would've cost quite a bit lol. You just need to be careful with Sushi. As delicious as it is, all seafood contain high-levels of mercury which isnt' good. I remember once I started experiencing bad chest-pains after having a small portion of garlic sizzling octopus.

Yeah it cost about $140, wont be doing that again lol

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

No that’s wrong bout all seafood contains high level of mercury
Very wrong
Some species contain high levels, but most are safe as houses
Usually your big predator fish
Shark
Marlin
Tuna (big eye)
King mackerel
Etc are high in mercury

And your pains after octopus wasn’t mercury as they contain one of the lowest levels in seafood with oysters, crab, flounder, prawns, all very very safe

Unless there out of the parramatta river then your stumps lololololo