Fastest car under $80k brand new or near new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
best bang for buck is easily a WRX, handling ability, turbo, speed and that push back in the seat feeling.
Bro but at the end of the day it's a Subaru it will depreciate just as much as a holden. I'm looking for prestige as well this time round

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My dad got one.. the non-pussified v8 version haha. They are insane, but he had to wait about 16 months. The dealership kept telling him it was coming, only to be delayed again and again. Well worth the wait in the end though.
Hahahah non pussified. Love it haha.
Does it go hard bro? What's the 0-100km ????

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
best bang for buck is easily a WRX, handling ability, turbo, speed and that push back in the seat feeling. The WRX STI has the 6 speed box, which is much better than the stock WRX.
But if you are going to spend why buy Japanese? Or American if you ask me.

Euro is the way to go if you ask me, A45AMG or second hand M3/M4 or the models just below the M.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But if you are going to spend why buy Japanese? Or American if you ask me.

Euro is the way to go if you ask me, A45AMG or second hand M3/M4 or the models just below the M.
Yeah I'm starting to jump on the euro band wagon bro

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I'm starting to jump on the euro band wagon bro
Haha, it's what we done and are happy with it. They cost more interms of parts and maintenance but nothing good is ever usually cheap.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A45 amg is rediculously priced.
I have a 370z, cai, exhaust and tune. Sounds amazing and will dust most cars. Loads of grip too, but very tail happy once you get past its limits.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't buy the new Mustang. Terrible build quality. Americans build the worst cars. For under $80k I would buy a 2011/2012 BMW 1M. German engineered and drive fantastic

I've got a new Golf R that I will be selling when my new C63 coupe arrives in October. If ur keen I will do you a deal :grinning:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't buy the new Mustang. Terrible build quality. Americans build the worst cars. For under $80k I would buy a 2011/2012 BMW 1M. German engineered and drive fantastic

I've got a new Golf R that I will be selling when my new C63 coupe arrives in October. If ur keen I will do you a deal :grinning:
Omg you barstard I want the c63 coupe hahha beautiful car in happy for you man.
I would love the new m2 I was just watching some reviews it's even quicker than the m4 around the track.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Omg you barstard I want the c63 coupe hahha beautiful car in happy for you man.
I would love the new m2 I was just watching some reviews it's even quicker than the m4 around the track.
Yeah the M2 is a great car. Was thinking of getting one but decided the C63 coupe. The 1M and the Golf R are both great cars. If ur keen on a Golf R you can PM me.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the M2 is a great car. Was thinking of getting one but decided the C63 coupe. The 1M and the Golf R are both great cars. If ur keen on a Golf R you can PM me.
I really like the M2 but it's price in Australia wasn't what they were saying it should be sadly...

Are the new 63s good with the changed engine?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A45 amg is rediculously priced.
I have a 370z, cai, exhaust and tune. Sounds amazing and will dust most cars. Loads of grip too, but very tail happy once you get past its limits.
I don't mind Nissan and the 370z but it is still Japanese which is the trade off I guess, with Nissan it's the GTR series's or nothing for me haha

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the M2 but it's price in Australia wasn't what they were saying it should be sadly...

Are the new 63s good with the changed engine?
Even better. AMG know how to build cars!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even better. AMG know how to build cars!
At their prices they better know how to haha!

What colour is your coupe and what sorta look are you going for on it?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

My mate just bought a "new" golf R. Took it for a detail and found out it had been crashed, repaired and sold as new. The dealership deny it, so now he's gotta go through the accc.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't mind Nissan and the 370z but it is still Japanese which is the trade off I guess, with Nissan it's the GTR series's or nothing for me haha
R35 GTR is next for me. After they release the R36.

Status
Not open for further replies.