Opinion Farout, I don’t like Penrith players

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s just me but the culture at the panthers really irks me and I don’t know why.

Guys like To’o, Luai, Crichton and Cleary, they don’t really seem arrogant but I don’t know what it is,

I reckon Penrith would have a really clique culture.

Whereas the dogs all the players I think would just be one unit.

Thoughts?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s just me but the culture at the panthers really irks me and I don’t know why.

Guys like To’o, Luai, Crichton and Cleary, they don’t really seem arrogant but I don’t know what it is,

Thoughts?
It's because all of those boys don't mind a bun

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Thoughts?
I can't like any other teams culture apart from the Storm.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Thoughts?
I think the issue may stem from the lack of good quality barbers out Penrith way.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've got a feeling that if the average person had to spend a week with any football team these days that we'd be pretty disgusted.

A friend of mine was talking about seeing a professional Union team lining up to board the team bus and them mostly behaving in a similar way to school kids. Basically the team manager was having to yell at them to line up in two lines like 11 yo's. They basically had one of them who was sucking up to the coach, another one trying to give wedgies and a few cheering him on.

I think that a huge number of teams would have a large portion of the team that have never really had to behave like adults and never faced issues for their lack of maturity.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've got a feeling that if the average person had to spend a week with any football team these days that we'd be pretty disgusted.

A friend of mine was talking about seeing a professional Union team lining up to board the team bus and them mostly behaving in a similar way to school kids. Basically the team manager was having to yell at them to line up in two lines like 11 yo's. They basically had one of them who was sucking up to the coach, another one trying to give wedgies and a few cheering him on.

I think that a huge number of teams would have a large portion of the team that have never really had to behave like adults and never faced issues for their lack of maturity.
Yeh it doesn’t surprise me

And I know this is petty but those stupid handshakes that they do, which NBA and NFL players do

And the bling bling culture ,

I think I know what irks me about Penrith, a lot of their players have adopted the American sports person persona

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I can't like any other teams culture apart from the Storm.
Melbourne have a good culture? With players like Munster and the Cheezel? Come on, bro. You'd find a better culture at crack dens.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck them, they don't have an identity so they're trying to create one. Once our pack is set, we'll be back to being the dogs of war, family club.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never would say I really like other teams but back in the day I wasn't upset for blokes like Fittler Geyer Roycey Simmons etc having some success and nabbing their first cup, was probably even a fan of MG's except when he played against us.

The whole NRL is a different beast and society has changed so much obviously in the last 25/30 years.Much more culture from all the islander guys, kiwi's more indigenous guys etc etc and while they do at times think their budding boy band members it doesn't bother me, plus I'm from a different generation.
I reckon privately even MG and Roycey etc think the current crop carry on like wankers at times.. :laughing:
Ps..fuck Alexander he is different hence I didnt include that old quince.

One thing for sure you would be pretty happy with your lot if you are a Penrith supporter..their success is deserved, all from good management, recruiting, coaching and development etc i'm envious as hell of where they are at right now as our most people.