Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok.
Here we go.

"She a n*********r.
She a ho wont you believe it?
shes like yo mother
Just one click dat b**** be on her knees'.

Thats the variation i made up^.
What the f****uck is n********r?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didnt go to uni nor have studied but i can assure you i have most dumb ***** measure and live well.

Just because your qualified and have a peice of paper on your wall doesnt make you a better person or gives you the right to size up others even if they are a troll or zib.

Wanker.
I was talking about Nasheed. Where did I say that I am qualified at anything or have a piece of paper on my wall. Where did I call myself intelligent? Nasheed is the man who is super intelligent...he wrote as much. So I thought...gee he must have a Masters Degree if hes so smart....so I was asking him what discipline hes studied. A person who is super intelligent but doesnt study a particular discipline is a waste of the smarts in the gene pool. Nor did I say Im better than anyone else. Lookout anyone that wants to say they are smarter than others...or have the hide to call other people dumb *****.....By even using such expressions your putting yourself ABOVE others. I never said I was ABOVE ANYONE. NASHEED DID and SO DID YOU THOUGH.

Whos the wanker? sort out fact from fiction before changing feet in your mouth.

A

Alexander the Great

I was talking about Nasheed. Where did I say that I am qualified at anything or have a piece of paper on my wall. Where did I call myself intelligent? Nasheed is the man who is super intelligent...he wrote as much. So I thought...gee he must have a Masters Degree if hes so smart....so I was asking him what discipline hes studied. A person who is super intelligent but doesnt study a particular discipline is a waste of the smarts in the gene pool. Nor did I say Im better than anyone else. Lookout anyone that wants to say they are smarter than others...or have the hide to call other people dumb *****.....By even using such expressions your putting yourself ABOVE others. I never said I was ABOVE ANYONE. NASHEED DID and SO DID YOU THOUGH.

Sorry i wont respond. I dont negotiate witj terrorist's

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Ok first things first.
I AM incredibly intelligent! Pretty much EVERYONE knows this and even my biggest detractors would pay me that compliment. That's a given.

Now Secondly, don't pretend that you are Michael Jackson and that you can just moonwalk back out of this. Own your statement, your backtracking is embarrassing. You insulted 90 percent of Bulldogs fans with your statement that clearly links learned knowledge with natural intelligence, overlooking the fact that natural intelligence (such as that which I and a few others have) is largely based on an individual's cognitive problem solving reasoning abilities and other things like response time, visual spatial reasoning and such.

The most intelligent person in the room may never have the funds to go to uni, or other factors may be at play which impedes their ability to complete University, like a dog dying or something.

I will give you one bit of leeway though. Going to uni takes patience, and I believe that patience is Virtue reserved for the intelligent. That's as much as I'll concede to you here since you are so adamant that Uni equals intelligence.

Thirdly and finally,
I do have a degree. Two in fact.
Human resources and marketing.

You don't earn the kind of ca$$$h I do without being academically jacked up with paper.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok first things first.
I AM incredibly intelligent! Pretty much EVERYONE knows this and even my biggest detractors would pay me that compliment. That's a given.

Now Secondly, don't pretend that you are Michael Jackson and that you can just moonwalk back out of this. Own your statement, your backtracking is embarrassing. You insulted 90 percent of Bulldogs fans with your statement that clearly links learned knowledge with natural intelligence, overlooking the fact that natural intelligence (such as that which I and a few others have) is largely based on an individual's cognitive problem solving reasoning abilities and other things like response time, visual spatial reasoning and such.

The most intelligent person in the room may never have the funds to go to uni, or other factors may be at play which impedes their ability to complete University, like a dog dying or something.

I will give you one bit of leeway though. Going to uni takes patience, and I believe that patience is Virtue reserved for the intelligent. That's as much as I'll concede to you here since you are so adamant that Uni equals intelligence.

Thirdly and finally,

You don't earn the kind of ca$$$h I do without being academically jacked up with paper.
Human resources and marketing are degrees? No offence

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ok first things first.

Thirdly and finally,

How much money are we talking here????

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yes Marketing needs a degree haven't you had any phone calls from India asking you how Good is your shower head.
Marketing needs a degree.
Sales doesn't.

Those Indians are salesman. Cheap ones at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.