Fans forced to decide who they hate the least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only benefits of a Roosters win is if their Blues players are the dominant players, but I still want to see them get pumped

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The only benefits of a Roosters win is if their Blues players are the dominant players, but I still want to see them get pumped
Only reason why I won't care if the Rooster manage to win against the refs is for Mitchell.

Would love him to wear our jersey one day...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only reason why I won't care if the Rooster manage to win against the refs is for Mitchell.

Would love him to wear our jersey one day...

Yea he's a good one...

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tell you what, he doesn't get all the accolades, and even copped a bit of shit at the beginning of the season, but in a game that will be won on defence, Jake Friend could be key if the Roosters were to get up... the work he does in the middle every week is insane... the bloke is a tackling machine

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dogs vs Dragqueens( Steelers) lol......

The Qld team tried to bash the heck out of us in the first half and they just can't sustain it. Looking ominous here and Burr makes another mistake.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh how I wish I was there...:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:. The only "finals" game I have missed.

Lol at the commentators " Dolphins are out of sorts" more like out of their depth...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah go to the video ref you flog. Renouf scores too easy and so obvious... not like the one for Flanagan last week. 26-6 and kick to come....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The ONLY game that matters today....Go you mighty Bulldogs.....I can hear the victory song already and at least this time we should get to see the presentation because we don't have to go off to the news...oh wait it is Channel Nine I am talking about here....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on Dogs put theses blokes well and truly away.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh, I love Gavin Billy and I can't wait to see the smile on his face come full time.The boys love him too and he is an important part of our squad.Hope Barney is giving them heaps from the bench too!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lucky try there..... We were very disjointed there and Nu had a few options...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Oh how I wish I was there...:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:. The only "finals" game I have missed.

Lol at the commentators " Dolphins are out of sorts" more like out of their depth...
It was seriously pathetic listening to the commentators make excuses for them all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.