Fans forced to decide who they hate the least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only reason I'll be watching is to laugh at the Roosters and smug Robinson. This is such a dud grand final match up. WWE called they want their main event back.
To be fair I think it reflects the season, it's been one of the worst seasons imo no team really stood out over the course of the season, just different teams in patches.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like everyone else, I hate both of them, but I think I hate the storm slightly less. At least they have been caught once upon a time cheating the cap where’s the rorters just continue to buy players as nonchalantly as someone buying a packet of Twisties from the servo. And, even as a pacifist, I’d like to punch Trent Robinson in the face.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll be supporting our ISP boys on Grand Final day then turning off the tv. FUCK THE NRL!!!! Two scum teams cheating the cap to win a corrupt competition.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have a ticket but will be watching our boys then going home...
was it one of the giveaways? Apparently there are still thousands of tickets available LOL. Anybody who had anything to do with junior footy apparently either getting free or cheap tickets according to the grapevine.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
was it one of the giveaways? Apparently there are still thousands of tickets available LOL. Anybody who had anything to do with junior footy apparently either getting free or cheap tickets according to the grapevine.
Yeah, I got 2 free tickets and I ain't using them lol

Plus my slut-in-laws boyfriend is a die hard cock fan, I'm waiting until 30 mins from kick off so I can msg him if he wants them lol I'm not evil, he is just a shit **** lol

Actually, @The Innovator If you want the code for the free tickets I can PM you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll be supporting our our ISP guys on Grand Final day and FUCK THE NRL!!!! Two scum teams cheating the cap to win a corrupt competition.
The salary cap cheats vs the no salary cap team

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sydney Rorters v. The Victorian Queenslanders

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stuff them both. I am not a sheep and I won't be told who I should follow on GF day just because a NSW side is one of the parties involved.

Watching the AFL grand final at the moment ; hope Todd and his minions are too because in the overall scheme of things whether you like aerial ping pong or not, their grand final shits all over ours. Over 100k people in the ground, massive banners, massive noise.

The build up in Melbourne is phenomenal and everyone is invested in the game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Stuff them both. I am not a sheep and I won't be told who I should follow on GF day just because a NSW side is one of the parties involved.

Watching the AFL grand final at the moment ; hope Todd and his minions are too because in the overall scheme of things whether you like aerial ping pong or not, their grand final shits all over ours. Over 100k people in the ground, massive banners, massive noise.

The build up in Melbourne is phenomenal and everyone is invested in the game.
With bumbling, weak NRL management, and negative sensationalist, gutter journalists covering league, its all that we can expect for our game until they get professionals in to run it.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully home sick Greenturd will do us all a favor and crawl up Beattie's trouser leg and disappear for good!!! I hate the prick and all his minions.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly think the fans need to lobby channel 9 and convince them that the current management are ruining the game with refereeing bias which is turning fans away in droves, thus undermining the value of the sponsorship they have provided. Fans will only watch the comp if they think it is unbiased and if people aren't watching the advertising inthe NRL time slots loses value and costs channel 9 money. I stopped watching origin a few years back and I know many others who have lost interest in what seems like a rigged contest. I haven't watched more than half hours worth of games that the Dogs aren't involved in in two years and won't unless they fix the major refereeing issues. It would also be nice to see the salary cap policed better. We are constantly seeing the teams the NRL seems to favor getting away with buying the best players while getting refereeing leg ups. It's not even popular teams getting the leg ups which I'm convinced comes down to the gambling sponsorships. I know a lot of people who base their betting on emotion and loyalty for their team. So a situation where two of the least popular teams are contesting the GF will mean the gambling sponsors don't have to pay out on those emotional gamblers having a side potentially winning the comp. The wise fans are truly starting to show that they're fed up with the bullshit and the game is suffering.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I got 2 free tickets and I ain't using them lol

Plus my slut-in-laws boyfriend is a die hard cock fan, I'm waiting until 30 mins from kick off so I can msg him if he wants them lol I'm not evil, he is just a shit **** lol

Actually, @The Innovator If you want the code for the free tickets I can PM you.
Thanks anyway mate. Got my tickets along with the other 80,000 fans that will be in attendance.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would tell you to enjoy, but we all know it's rigged for Slater.
It’s sad when you pretty much know that if the Storm win it will go to either Slater or Smith who hasn’t won a Churchill medal.
Munster is a chance.
It’s funny, even though the Roosters are in the grand final it hasn’t been an enjoyable season.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Storm

Mostly because Melbourne is like a second home to me and for what it's worth the Storm did actually build a team around players they made unlike the Roosters who literally just buy a premiership. 2012 to 2013 turnaround for the Roosters was classic them. Bottom 8, then buy Maloney Jennings and SBW in one year and instant premiers the next.

I wouldn't actually hate the Roosters so much if the salary cap was abolished. You'd probably end up with the Broncos, Bulldogs Roosters Souths being super strong teams as they're all financially very well off. I couldn't care less about helping the other clubs survive. Like honestly if you need to handicap some clubs to keep the others alive it's pathetic. Not to mention when you have different rules for different clubs it just makes it woeful as hell.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s sad when you pretty much know that if the Storm win it will go to either Slater or Smith who hasn’t won a Churchill medal.
Munster is a chance.
It’s funny, even though the Roosters are in the grand final it hasn’t been an enjoyable season.
Because the nrlol is getting more exposed as the unprofessional rigged comp.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters Vs Manly was the last time I didn't care about the Grand Final, even Sterlo in the pre show before the 2014 GF kicked off said he couldn't even remember who played the previous years GF lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.