Fair Punishment For $bw

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Bulldog

Waterboy
Reaction score
imo i think its time to move forward and accept that sonny bill is gone. In saying that there should also be severe punishment for breaching his contract.
imo i think a fair punishment should be 150% of the remaining contract at the least and a life ban from the NRL. As a fan i'm sick of all the attention he is getting, the sooner we get over him the better.
I know he will be a big loss to the dogs, but if he doesn't want to play piss him off and start looking for future stars to sign.
lets just get this situation over and done with so we can concentrate on next year :arab:

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
as much as i am upset, hurt and angry that sonny is gone... im also sick of hearing about him!! blah!

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Over TBH

Its a massive distraction

Although....Sonny will regret what he has done

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Can we burn ephergies of him at games??

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Life ban, 150% of his total contract back to the club and a public flogging

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
as much as i am upset, hurt and angry that sonny is gone... im also sick of hearing about him!! blah!
Same.

I'm so sick of people asking me about it, but it will go on for months I think.:(

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
good thread. im over him. i'll miss him and all but if he doesn't wanna play for us so be it but i would love him back =/

riomhach

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm over him as well. I want some questions answered though and until then this won't end.
I want Sonny to be punished for his low act. I am very hurt and angry, but life goes on and the Doggies will survive with me supporting them all the way.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
imo i think its time to move forward and accept that sonny bill is gone. In saying that there should also be severe punishment for breaching his contract.
imo i think a fair punishment should be 150% of the remaining contract at the least and a life ban from the NRL. As a fan i'm sick of all the attention he is getting, the sooner we get over him the better.
I know he will be a big loss to the dogs, but if he doesn't want to play piss him off and start looking for future stars to sign.
lets just get this situation over and done with so we can concentrate on next year :arab:
Yer! I agree Im over being pissed off. I just want 2 forget who $BW is & move forward.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
a fine will suffice. something like 500k

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
perhaps a public paddling? i heard that's his thang

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

yeah all my mates a sick of hearing about him i try not to read the paper anymore

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i think he'd be into dealing with my cooking, that's most definate torture

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This will stay a hot topic at least until SBW talks about it, and they sort it out financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.