FAIL = Channel 9 schedulers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Classic stuff Channel 9.

I heard budget cuts have massive over the years but come on ... does no-one own a calculator ???

Mental note : Allow a minimum of 2.5hrs for finals matches !

Because of your sh*tty scheduling we've all missed out on the post-game synopsis of Wests/Roosters, and the pre-game reviews of Penrith/Canberra.

Now we know what you'll say ...
"Oh, we could never have forseen such an enthralling outcome !" .... or maybe ...
"No final since the MacIntyre system's inception has even won from golden point."

Bad luck.

You took the gamble.
And failed.

Imagine the irate Penrith/Canberra fans at home - IT begars belief, with all those millions in broadcasting equipment and data-banks that Channel 9 NOT provide a split screen or a screen-in-screen telecast ?

Or for the benefit of those watching "broadcast on delay" until half-time, and do the 2nd half live !

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good call on the split-screen thing. How come they don't do a viewer's choice like Foxsports?

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
couldnt they just rewind it and **** off halftime report

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Classic stuff Channel 9.

I heard budget cuts have massive over the years but come on ... does no-one own a calculator ???

Mental note : Allow a minimum of 2.5hrs for finals matches !

Because of your sh*tty scheduling we've all missed out on the post-game synopsis of Wests/Roosters, and the pre-game reviews of Penrith/Canberra.

Now we know what you'll say ...
"Oh, we could never have forseen such an enthralling outcome !" .... or maybe ...
"No final since the MacIntyre system's inception has even won from golden point."

Bad luck.

You took the gamble.
And failed.

Imagine the irate Penrith/Canberra fans at home - IT begars belief, with all those millions in broadcasting equipment and data-banks that Channel 9 NOT provide a split screen or a screen-in-screen telecast ?

Or for the benefit of those watching "broadcast on delay" until half-time, and do the 2nd half live !
I would have been furious if it was us!

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's free to air TV.

Why should they do anything like that.

Also, Does NRL schedule game times or does channel 9 ?

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh... Like you said there's never been a finals match thats gone extra time. Fair excuse for me.
I'm not that concerned because the football was excellant. Can't complain tbh.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
yea, a lot of it seems the same to me on there

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly. They only missed the first 10mins so they could have easily showed the first half with a 10min delay then showed the second half live by skipping half time.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
like you can schedule for a 100min golden point game.......

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
like you can schedule for a 100min golden point game.......
Probably not - But you can have a thing called a "contingency plan" in place .... OR you can guess, f*ck up, and p*ss off a whole bunch of people ... :thumb:

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
why'd they even kick the second game off? they should of waited until the first game finished. pre match speak I was glad to miss but.

Status
Not open for further replies.