Facebook Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How long do you spend on it on average per day?

I hate all these groups that say 'I have a PhD in Facebook' and gay sht like that.

This is obviously not a question for those who prefer to go outside and conversate with people in real life and make proper healthy interactions with others.

So anyway answer it.

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
LOL depends really. It's pretty good when I'm on the train to university but I mainly spend my time on it at night. Probably 3 hours a day

M

mongoose

Whoever made 'Mongoose frizzlebrow' spends too much time on FB,

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i'm on it all day cause i dont have a life and no friends

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to be massively into FB. Rarely touch it these days. ****ing application invites **** me to tears. I swear i get 100 per month of mostly the same **** i've already tried to block. They also come with an email so i have to deal with the ****ers TWICE. If i'm bored i might look at status updates and see what my friends are doing but thats a pretty rare event. It ****s me that you also have to get an email whenever someone replies to a status update you've commented on that wasn't your own. I've had birthday alert telling me it will stop sending me emails if i don't click the link by the end of the week for about 3 months (they never carry through though & i'm still getting the birthday alerts 3 days/week).

P

Paint.

I used to be massively into FB. Rarely touch it these days. ****ing application invites **** me to tears. I swear i get 100 per month of mostly the same **** i've already tried to block. They also come with an email so i have to deal with the ****ers TWICE. If i'm bored i might look at status updates and see what my friends are doing but thats a pretty rare event. It ****s me that you also have to get an email whenever someone replies to a status update you've commented on that wasn't your own. I've had birthday alert telling me it will stop sending me emails if i don't click the link by the end of the week for about 3 months (they never carry through though & i'm still getting the birthday alerts 3 days/week).
Go to settings > Application Settings > take off e-mails. Simple as that.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About an hour a day (after work).

I'm currently addicted to FarmVille - unfortunately.

Otherwise, there's not a lot about Facebook that interests me. :sleep:

It's good for keeping a link with old school friends, or people who don't live in Sydney.

But the majority of my friends I just phone or email.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have 0 friends on facebook

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
How long do you spend on it on average per day?

I hate all these groups that say 'I have a PhD in Facebook' and gay sht like that.

This is obviously not a question for those who prefer to go outside and conversate with people in real life and make proper healthy interactions with others.

So anyway answer it.
Seriously, I spend 24hrs a day on Facebook.... but the reason for this is because I use Facebook as a second way of people getting a hold of me, because not all of my close mates are on mobile contracts so when they run out of credit(wish is within a week) what they do is post on my wall or inbox me and I get a push notification on my iPhone telling me very similar to a message.

P

Paint.

Seriously, I spend 24hrs a day on Facebook.... but the reason for this is because I use Facebook as a second way of people getting a hold of me, because not all of my close mates are on mobile contracts so when they run out of credit(wish is within a week) what they do is post on my wall or inbox me and I get a push notification on my iPhone telling me very similar to a message.
Lies.
Proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.