News Fa'amanu Brown is back

Reaction score
Brown is back in the #9 for NSW Cup this week.
From memory, he has sharp dummy half service and does so much more than Lichaa.

The only downside I remember is he gets gassed quickly and has only played a maximum of 20 minutes. Should Pay bring him in next week?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His reserves form compared to his NRL form are extremely far and far between. His another Hoppa in my eyes, can play multiple positions but cant master any.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would give Brown at least 2 full games in Reggie’s

Hopefully with him back it puts a rocket up JMK and more specifically Lichaa

The latter in my opinion at least can defend the middle quite well just lacks everything else you need to be an NRL hooker

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Good bench player. Can cover the backs and hooker. Poor man Craig wing but does have a break or 2 in him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't rush him back yet. Give him a couple of weeks to regain fitness and judge on his reserve grade form.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck brown, not a first grader and has split up the Marschke brothers... not happy
* keep in mind i would still feel this way if it were Lichaa or JMK in his position.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JMK >brown>>>>>>> lichaa
shit > shitter>>>>>>> shittestest

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be a great utility off the bench. As mentioned above, can cover multiple positions. He may do something great in game then have a Ben Roberts moment lol.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good to see we have superstar depth banging the door down for FG selection..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Before he got injured he played 40 minutes in NSW Cup as a fullback and was absolutely killing it.

Then his shoulder shit itself.

I can see Michael Lichaa out there in the carpark with the baseball bat ready to take to Browns knees.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Makes more sense carrying brown. Not because I’m a fanboy. But honestly lichaa for 10-15 on the bench offers nothing. Dude isn’t a game changer. Doesn’t have a way to spark the offence or defence. Has no speed or creativity.

With brown you do get a bit of X factor. Even though he is barely first grade standard. But can cover the backline, halves and hooker. And the rest of the bench can cover the forwards.

I’d rather a better starter the JMK. don’t see all the fuss in him. And I was always a lichaa degender. But I think he’s had more then enough chances. The guy had less polish then he had as a 20 year old. Bad coaching, bad game plans have stagnated the kid for 5 years. Unfortunately don’t see him playing first grade again after this season. Unless he gets picked up by another team. Sheds lots of weight. Gets back his spark from dummy half. Improves his passing and develops a short kicking game. Then I can see him being a 40-50 min a game hooker (like he was when he first entered the league).

Haslers program made him gain about 15kg (just saying this externally as a spectator) to cover his defensive workload and he is as quick as dirk norwitski these days.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's prone to making so many mistakes. It's the only thing I remember seeing from him in first grade.