Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it could be worse....

your team could be playing in the League 1 next year (3rd division) :(

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dudes id be pissed too if i was you i mean if gerrard left livo and didnt bother making any major signings id be spewing too, but where one player leaves another resumes that role, so id expect a new signing, great talent and dont be surprised if eto'o goes to the gunners, keep your hopes up man
Etoo to Arsenal? Thats like saying the dogs will be getting Lockyer soon. The chances of that happenning are so slim its not funny

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Etoo to Arsenal? Thats like saying the dogs will be getting Lockyer soon. The chances of that happenning are so slim its not funny
but hey theres still a chance...so im guna start praying from now that lockyer signs with us

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
frabegas has been talking to barca and real madrid
Is that official? there's no room for him at barce after they signed Kolo's brother? Have they decided what they are doing with Reyes yet? IMO they should use him to get torres. it makes perfect sense

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
its just rumours

Man utd looking at gudjohnson to take off barca since they now have henry

Tevez says he is interested in playing for arsenal to fill Henrys spot

Atletico Madrid want to sign Jose Antonio Reyes from Arsenal. (Daily Mirror)
Liverpool outcast Djibril Cisse has been offered to Atletico Madrid in part exchange for Fernando Torres. (Daily Mirror)
West Ham striker Carlos Tevez admits he is interested in being Henry's replacement at Arsenal. (The Sun)
Manchester United will step up their interest in Barcelona striker Eidur Gudjohnsen following Thierry Henry's move to the Nou Camp. (Daily Mirror)
Real Madrid and Barcelona are preparing the ground for bids for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas. (Daily Mirror)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
fabregas has been talking to barca and real madrid
What?! That better be BS!

I saw Henry in a Barca jersey yesterday. Was hard seeing that. F*cking Arsenal dumb cnuts!

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Henry was a huge shock

the fabregas one is a rumour, but im sure arsenal will do anything to keep him

Henry says Barca is scary

From Sebastien Guine in Madrid
June 27, 2007

IN an ominous warning, Barcelona signing Thierry Henry claimed overnight that his new team will strike fear throughout Europe next season.

Speaking just a day after he was officially unveiled, Henry gushed over the attacking riches at Barca's disposal.

As well as the France World Cup winner, the Catalan giant can call on former world player of the year Ronaldinho, Argentina starlet Lionel Messi and Cameroon hot-shot Samuel Eto'o.

"When you look at every name on the team-sheet, mine included, we are a fearsome prospect," Henry told the official Barca website.

"I'm arriving at an incredible team and it would be pretentious to say what I can or can't bring to the team.

"When someone arrives at a new club he has to watch and listen a lot. I'm 29, soon to be 30, and I don't know everything about the club.

"I need to talk with the captain Carles Puyol and also with Eto'o, Ronaldinho, (Presas) Oleguer, (Andres) Iniesta, Xavi . . . players that have been here for many years."

Another challenge facing Henry will be learning the language.

Having spent eight years at Arsenal and a year before that at Juventus, Henry is accustomed to foreign fields but he does not yet speak Spanish.

"For me it's a priority to learn Castilian (Spanish) or Catalan as quickly as possible because it's very important to communicate, not just in the dressing room but from day to day. I want to get to know the culture, the Catalans, the city."

Quite apart from the challenges ahead, Henry is looking forward to being a part of a team that plays some of the most fluid, enterprising football in Europe.

But with the likes of Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Messi in the squad, Henry, who began his career as a winger, is not sure to be given a starting berth in his preferred central striking role.

"In a team of Barca's level, no-one can demand what position to play in. You think only about the group. "I think Barca is the only team in the world that has never changed its style of play."

That kind of talk is likely to further endear the Frenchman to the Catalan faithful, who have already taken him to their hearts.

It is thought that 30,000 people turned out to watch his official presentation, more than came to see Ronaldinho when he signed in 2003.

"I will remember that day for the rest of my life. I thought there would be quite a few people but I have to admit that when I turned around and saw all those people, I was really impressed."

Agence France-Presse
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21975998-23215,00.html

there is a pic on that link of henry ion barca gear

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is a Big Shock and one I really haven't been Able to Take In at all but I guess us Arsenal Fans have to Ove on to the UEFA Cup, Once Again... We will atleast Fabregas for Now...

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As For Thierr Henry... Good Luck Mate in the Team I hate... Barcelona make me Sick sometimes... Just watching them makes me Jealous...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
forget about walcott

carlos vela baby!

he is the future for arsenal

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
Barcelona are ready to make a £15m bid for Chelsea and England midfielder Frank Lampard. (The Times)
thats 1/3 of wwhat he's worth

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well they've allready spent 38Mil on Henry... Going Cheap on Lampard, A player they'll never Get... Is Expected from the Blau Grana...

Status
Not open for further replies.