The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
F*ck you to hell. Idiots.

Dumb f*cking idiots!

D

D0ggyStylz

lol come and support Man United instead, you know you want to.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look, the whole reason I started supporting Arsenal was because I loved watching Henry playing, then my like for Arsenal grew from there. On his day I honestly believe he is the world's best. I use to love watching him take the piss out of defenders. I was cheering when he recently re-signed a long term contract but I guess contracts are worth as much as the paper they're written on. I just don't get why you would allow a talent like that go. I really don't. Surely the club should/would/could of done everything in it's power to keep Henry.

I am really turned off by this. I'm disgusted. It's not the fact that a player left. Players come and go. Nothing new. But can a club really be THAT dumb in letting a player like that go when you could have stopped it? You've see Arsenal play when Henry isn't there......

Seriously. **** Arsenal. You bunch of idiots.

D

D0ggyStylz

Yeah, I feel for you mate.

I don't know what they are thinking. They have ripped the backbone out of the club. First Viera and then Henry. Henry being the biggest shock of all. You would expect him to be an Arsenal player for his whole career. Arsenal better have something big in the works or else they will be going down hill fast.

At his peak he is unmatched as a striker.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
*sigh*

I guess Arsenal won't be winning ANY titles for a loooong time.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
fu**ing sh!ts me too, last year i went and bought an Henry jersey and i love the way he plays football and the style he brings...it showed how much we missed him in the back end of last year and he is the reason i started following arsenal years and years ago, bloody big loss.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
fu**ing sh!ts me too, last year i went and bought an Henry jersey and i love the way he plays football and the style he brings...it showed how much we missed him in the back end of last year and he is the reason i started following arsenal years and years ago, bloody big loss.
F*ck I loved the way he use to make world class defenders look like under 7's.

Henry is like Mason. It's not just his skills that make him great, it's his presence that lifts his club.

He will be missed. Barcelona, enjoy him. You've gained a world class player.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
You got that right, his presence on and off the field showed what a classy act he was, composed himself great and always played with a great passion, i cant imagine him in any other colours besides arsenals but i guess we have to now which sucks, the gunners better make a good buy now to replace Henry, and to partner Abedayor, because imo, with a little more time big Ab is gonna be something good.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well the good thing is that Arsenal still have alot of good young kids. But then again, you need someone like Henry to guide them and keep their chin up through rough times.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
Im a mad Arsenal supporter to mate......

What the f*** are the club thinking to sell him for only $16m!!!

FFs chelsea were offering $50m for him 2 years ago

Its an absolute joke that the best footballer in the world has been sold for that price.

Anyway Theo Walcott will be the new king

THEOOOO!!!!

THEOOOO!!!!

THEOOOO!!!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Look, the whole reason I started supporting Arsenal was because I loved watching Henry playing, then my like for Arsenal grew from there. On his day I honestly believe he is the world's best. I use to love watching him take the piss out of defenders. I was cheering when he recently re-signed a long term contract but I guess contracts are worth as much as the paper they're written on. I just don't get why you would allow a talent like that go. I really don't. Surely the club should/would/could of done everything in it's power to keep Henry.

I am really turned off by this. I'm disgusted. It's not the fact that a player left. Players come and go. Nothing new. But can a club really be THAT dumb in letting a player like that go when you could have stopped it? You've see Arsenal play when Henry isn't there......

Seriously. **** Arsenal. You bunch of idiots.
yes i have... 6-3 to arsenal v liverpool at anfield :(

D

D0ggyStylz

Its an absolute joke that the best footballer in the world has been sold for that price.

THEOOOO!!!!

THEOOOO!!!!

THEOOOO!!!
He hasn't been the best footballer in the world for some time. Quite a few players are a head of him right now.

Chris.P

I'm a Manager
Reaction score
He hasn't been the best footballer in the world for some time. Quite a few players are a head of him right now.
Yeah injury has slowed him down in recent times but I still believe when he comes back fully fit he can claim back his title of being the best for a few more seasons.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Yeah and be like every other Auzzie PL Fan.
I swear... for most people MAN-U are the only team they know.

D

D0ggyStylz

Yeah injury has slowed him down in recent times but I still believe when he comes back fully fit he can claim back his title of being the best for a few more seasons.
Even at his best he will have stiff competition in being no1 in la liga let alone the world.

I have never really ever rated him as the best because of his international record. It isn't that good at all.

Yeah and be like every other Auzzie PL Fan.
I swear... for most people MAN-U are the only team they know.
I was a Man United supoorter before they signed Cantona and started winning everything. Mostly due to my older brother. I am no bandwagoner.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes i have... 6-3 to arsenal v liverpool at anfield :(
LOL

Even I have to admit that we will never see that scorline against Liverpool again.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

THEOOOO!!!!

THEOOOO!!!!

THEOOOO!!!
Idiots. How dumb can you get?

Walcott is a f*cking gun! And to think he's only 17-18 years old!

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
dudes id be pissed too if i was you i mean if gerrard left livo and didnt bother making any major signings id be spewing too, but where one player leaves another resumes that role, so id expect a new signing, great talent and dont be surprised if eto'o goes to the gunners, keep your hopes up man

Status
Not open for further replies.