Eye-gouge charge for Waddell

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
When will these players learn, you just can't risk fingers near the eyes. If Waddell is suspended he will be the third Dogs player suspended for eye gouging in less than a year, after Thommo & Wakeham a terrible look for the club.
It really wasn't an eye gouge (unless there's some angle I haven't seen), just some weird thing where he decided to grab the forehead.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seriously even live you could tell it wasn't an eye gouge.

Fukin stupid and god knows what the idiot was thinking by grabbing and continuing to grab a player on the forehead/face and pulling them back towards the ground. Tino didn't even look convinced and was just fishing for a penalty.

Give the idiot a week and let's move on! Tino should have a quiet word from the NRL about false allegations.
It worked for Tamou as well. Anywhere near the eyes is gonna be used to milk a penalty. Just as anywhere near the neck is deemed a crusher and they lay down for that.

Just dont get yourself in the awkward position to get sucked in I guess. It didnt look like an eye gouge at all, but they have cleverly not charged him with that. Waddell should be more careful. He is a careless penalty/silly impulsive player in the Eliott mould who doesn't "get it".

Hope he can get it out of his game and concentrate on just doing his job for the team well.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It worked for Tamou as well. Anywhere near the eyes is gonna be used to milk a penalty. Just as anywhere near the neck is deemed a crusher and they lay down for that.

Just dont get yourself in the awkward position to get sucked in I guess. It didnt look like an eye gouge at all, but they have cleverly not charged him with that. Waddell should be more careful. He is a careless penalty/silly impulsive player in the Eliott mould who doesn't "get it".

Hope he can get it out of his game and concentrate on just doing his job for the team well.
Grade 1 dumbshit - 1 week lol

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wasn‘t an eye gouge….just asTino Alphabet “ saved” Burton from being bashed by Gayguy, Waddell was saving Tino by covering his eyes so that he could not see the scoreboard and subsequent embarrassment of seeing his team was getting beaten….again.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah forgot about Morrin who probably walks back in
probably but waddell was playing edge where morrin is playing 13. That would mean jacko plays edge only where he is rotating through the middle also. I think a edge backrower straight swap for waddell so potsy can keep his rotations the same would work better. Maybe time for topine to get a run there, he has been very good in reggies

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah forgot about Morrin who probably walks back in
Saw your post in another thread, will be in Hospitol for ar least another week , been in for 2 already due to damage done during my big C treatment.
Thanks you very much Bro, I greatly appreciate your prayers, and may God look after you with your medical past.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Tino admitted in press conference it was an accident... I thought NRL was cracking down on players milking stuff like this?!?

Clearly Waddell was playing a game of PEEK-A-Boo with Tino!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has there been anything said of Tino's blatant shoulder charge on TPJ? when TPJ had his first hit-up, Tino came in and shoulder charged him.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
When you’ve got Feet for Hands like Waddell does, then it’s case closed & he’ll be let off!!!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
4-6 weeks would be sufficient need to stamp these errors out his game

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why did they bring in patolo over Morrin just for him to play 5 minutes. Did he get knocked out again or what

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you’ve got Feet for Hands like Waddell does, then it’s case closed & he’ll be let off!!!
Have you come up with a nickname for Wadell yet? I've been trying for hours but I've got nothing