Extending Corey Waddell

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's been our best forward... fucking sad really. I'd take Stimson back at this point lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Waddell is playing for a contract, of course he is going to have a good year. He is a solid benchie.
Ah, the old he’s playing for a contract argument.

Nonsense, lafam. He has always been a player who puts in. Just had issues with discipline and handling… which he has now fixed. Should be our first forward picked every week.

fitzee

Waterboy
Reaction score
Surly your taking the piss[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Ah, the old he’s playing for a contract argument.

Nonsense, lafam. He has always been a player who puts in. Just had issues with discipline and handling… which he has now fixed. Should be our first forward picked every week.
He is basically Payne Haas, infact I would say he is Payne Haas with footwork.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Surly your taking the piss[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
No, I’m not taking the piss. How can you deny he has been strong this year? Or that he had a great game given his output today? I think you’re the one who is taking the piss, lafam.

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
flanno, you run your mouth like a tap that dont stop

but i will admit you hold weight to wads getting another slice of the cake, the boy has earned it this year

anyone saying waddel hasnt improved is full of shit.. the reason he looks bad is the rest of the team isnt moving at his energy and this has been an issue of ours for a while with a few players that look bad due to the effort the rest show because they cant make anything off the run so it doesnt seem as impactful as other teams or players who do

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Waddell is probably a more important acquisition to have next year than players like JAC, Burton, Mahoney and every other ‘marquee’ player