Exile Files: St Helens tell Bulldogs hands off, English club eyes ‘top quality’ NRL signing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Make the stripes blue and the rest white, and we’ll have a decent looking Dogs jersey
Yep it would be very clean. Panthers and Knights are with Oniells is like to see us follow suit, all the kits they make look clean

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't want to create a new thread for this but had a look at St Helens away kit and I like it better than our jerseys
https://www.saintsrlfc.com/2019/11/11/the-2020-away-kit/
What’s with red/white home and blue/white away? Don’t mind the overall designs but don’t like such a radical departure of colours for one team. Should be one colour palette - and what’s with RFC - should it be RLFC or RLC?

Topping my glass back up to half full now...

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s with red/white home and blue/white away? Don’t mind the overall designs but don’t like such a radical departure of colours for one team. Should be one colour palette - and what’s with RFC - should it be RLFC or RLC?

I agree mate, imagine the dragons running around in blue n white away strip
Or dogs red n white away strip
No one would wear or buy one

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

St Helens have had blue jerseys before. They were mainly light blues like NSW. But yeah I don't like alot of the super league away jerseys, this is one of the classier ones as most don't give a F and have black purple pink lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
St Helens have had blue jerseys before. They were mainly light blues like NSW. But yeah I don't like alot of the super league away jerseys, this is one of the classier ones as most don't give a F and have black purple pink lol
Someone needs to keep the graphic designers on a leash in the north of England!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Luke thomspon is very overrated
Alex walmsey is too old now
They would be great in time. Im not taking any players form into question after this tour... Largely due to Bennett having NFI how to coach or select his squad properly, I'd say alot of the boys wouldn't want to be there...

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we missed that boat for now.. I think Ricky's Raiders have cornered the market.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There must be some truth in a direct quote from the St Helens CEO and it would be quite easy for any journo or someone like Andrew Hill to verify if true (like you would think you would do before flying to England once, or on 2 occasions)

“I don’t know where the Walmsley story has come from because he’s contracted for another three years, and Thommo is contracted to the end of next year.”
You need to sell the vision of the club face to face, hence, why Hill flew to England ya moot, do I really have to point that out???