Excuse me Ben Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben Godberts

can sherwin do something one of these games he is hopeless

P

premiers07

Threads like these are the reason so many decent regulars left the kennel.
excatly correct it came from a moderator. he should be barred from the Kennel from making this thread.
Roberts has been one of our best players over the last few weeks

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
if you would like to pass judgement on any more kennelers, or if you would like to personally abuse another kenneler you will find yourself on the sidelines.

Not because I care what you think about this thread, but because of your continual ability to abuse anyone with a different opinion and then decide that after a few months you know how to moderate this forum.

D

D0ggyStylz

if you would like to pass judgement on any more kennelers, or if you would like to personally abuse another kenneler you will find yourself on the sidelines.

Not because I care what you think about this thread, but because of your continual ability to abuse anyone with a different opinion and then decide that after a few months you know how to moderate this forum.
Pattenator to f*cking moron has my full support on this issue. You may proceed with the sideline showing

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
btw I'd like to congratulate Roberts on his game last week which really improved from the week before. Lets hope he can keep up the standard and rise to a new level against the Eels.

P

premiers07

everyone is fair game, i think you should take alook at how i was personally abused when i said Perry should be dropped. he has no right to be in the team.
what i am sick of is people bagging a 21 year old kid in basically his first year of full first grade. he is doing a great job, what he does need is for Sherwin to stand up and take some control. Roberts follows sherwins orders not the other way round.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
ok im not looking for a fight or disagreement, i never was.

The initial post was frustration and annoyance, but never a personal attack in which I went after a players scalp for weeks on end which is what you've shown you wanted to do about Perry.

I'm happy Roberts showed form last week and i hope he continues to improve, as i do for any player in the blue and white.

P

premiers07

ok im not looking for a fight or disagreement, i never was.

The initial post was frustration and annoyance, but never a personal attack in which I went after a players scalp for weeks on end which is what you've shown you wanted to do about Perry.

I'm happy Roberts showed form last week and i hope he continues to improve, as i do for any player in the blue and white.
agreed, i also was not a peronal attack on Perry if you read my posts. My point was that he is not upto first grade material at this stage in his career.yes he was back in 03,04, but we need to move on. that was my point and most people agree with that.
i apolagise for having a go at you mate, i am a roberts fan, and being a young bloke in such a pivotal position, it is very hard.
i have been in his position and i know it is very tough, but he will learn and he does offer us the speed that we desperately need because Sherwin is slow inside him, so need to balance the team.
lets hope they all stand up becasue i will be there tomorrow night,as i am for every game, cheering the dogs home

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Premiers07, you might have valid points but you CONSISTENTLY call people "morons" or "idiots and other whatnots when they have an opinion that directly conflicts with yours.

I seriously suggest you refrain from doing this.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i remember when ryan came to the club, everyone called him a lemon, he should have stayed at parra etc etc etc, then 2004 comes and omg he had his own groupies, this yr roberts is the lemon, i hope he has an awesome yr next yr and makes all of the knockers here eat humble pie, every player has to have a yr under his belt, and learn his craft well, he has just started and because he isnt perfect on his first yr of fg he gets picked on, no everyone is born perfect he is our future and he is stil learning.
Did you just make that up??? I remember being pumped when Ryan came to us considering he had already played origin.

I hate when people just make **** up to try and prove their point.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you just make that up??? I remember being pumped when Ryan came to us considering he had already played origin.

I hate when people just make **** up to try and prove their point.
Mate he does have a point in this case! Ryan was a former Origin player when he came to the dogs & was struggling to keep his FG spot @ parra! He was a long way from a superstar signing at the time. From memory the salary cap dramas was the main reason he even got press when he was coming!

DOGG STIEL

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Roberts is the best option for the Dogs, Holdsworth cant tackle and is too slow. Hes a reserve grade lock or second row option at best

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This sounds like reverse psycology from the Pattenator,Roberts is getting better and needs to show how tough he really is or is he just a poster boy?
It would be good if threw a few dummys and tried to slice the defence like shifty,hes a bit younger and quicker and we will have to be quick saturday night and I mean like where did he go?

Reaction score
roberts

yeppppppp thats righhtt

people that write these kind of threads are pretttyy muchhh

sad people

thats my opinionnn

wat about u go out there and play his postitionn

not in a million year u can do betterr then him so keep ur mouthh stupp peopllee

i trust robertss go uuu machinnee

show people like these fan ...... that u are up 4 iiitt boii

up 4 teh fighhtt

Status
Not open for further replies.