News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good on ya Jmoz was a champion player for the doggies. Was sad to see him leave with James Graham and Reynolds. We lost alot of great leaders during that time.

Pele had so much going for him, was happy we signed him from the Sharks but it’s obvious he is one of them that cant train hard. He is a beast but only in 15 minute burst.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Heard this arvo that Wadell hates it at the dogs. Hoping to get more detail next weekend from people that are very close to the family.

So it's not training it's the environment.
They play like their heads and hearts aren't in it.
The cause...don't know yet.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Topine, Pele, RFM were 3 names i heard
The moment of realisation for me with RFM was the Panthers game, zero effort and fuck all runs as the captain.

The other two are a bit of a surprise really. I rate Pele but his fitness is a total disgrace. Topine is a surprise to me. Although I've never rated him based off his performances vs Souffs & Broncos that were shocking in defence. Topine is young and a mobile forward so he should be able to handle the intensity of training.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Heard this arvo that Wadell hates it at the dogs. Hoping to get more detail next weekend from people that are very close to the family.

Maybe like a lot of Tbaz's deadwood signings they came for the pay cheque and for other wrong reasons.

When players sign with the Storm all you here about is them wanting to be the best version of themselves, the best player they can be, etc.

Ciraldo & Gus have spoken about us being an "opportunity club" through out the year. They are willing to give players a chance, money ball signings but have the attitude to want to be the best they can be. Wilson kind of sums that up, no one really heard of him but he has trained the house down from all accounts and doesn't look out of place in first grade.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but Thompson is one of the biggest cancers at the club, to come out publicly and say he’d play for the roosters for less after the free ride that cahunt has had and after the way the club has supported him through his off field issues is just fucking disrespectful and the cahunt has just taken the piss out of the jersey since he got here.
Can’t stand the flop anymore. Instead of thanking the club for putting up with his shit he comes out publicly wanting to take less to play somewhere else.
Fucking gronk
He’s a waste and he can fuck off but When did he publicly come out and say this ? how do you guys take every word as gospel from these scums like weidler

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des Hasler's last year as coach was 2017, Morris twins left after 2018. I guess they weren't extended earlier under Des but it probably wasn't possible after our cap was F'd (even tho both Morris brothers signed for peanuts elsewhere, maybe they didn't want to stay in this mess either to finish their careers). I guess then it depends on how much you blame Des v Dib and/or Castle in the salary cap F up.
I blame them all but mostly Castle. No due diligence and said yes to Des every time. Failed in her duty as CEO.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JMoz just earned legend status @ the dogs for me. Hoping CC and Gus can Fuk the weak gutted dogs off and we can start to become competitive again.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a champion JMoz is....his radio buddy even said he has never heard him so passionate.

I've said it before, I wish they get JMoz on the coaching staff as a defensive coach for the all the outside backs in the club. He was one of the best of the modern era

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so pissed off we didn’t give him atleast a premiership. If anyone deserved lifting that trophy it was him
He had a shocking bounce of the ball on what would have been a certain try from a chip kick in that 2012 GF.....

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmoz was my favourite player from our most recent run by far. Best defensive centre I’ve seen. Only one who made Inglis work in origin.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but Thompson is one of the biggest cancers at the club, to come out publicly and say he’d play for the roosters for less after the free ride that cahunt has had and after the way the club has supported him through his off field issues is just fucking disrespectful and the cahunt has just taken the piss out of the jersey since he got here.
Don't want him anywhere near the club the dog. $68k a game his cintract equates to. And underwhelming when he did play.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

At least he still puts up an effort

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need more like him around the club. Jammer shares the same passion as did Ennis and Grub.

Might not work and I think Ennis signed with peptides but having him and Jmoz around the club next year with the other past players helping would go a long way.
Bring Garry Carden back out of retirement

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score