News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Our decline started when des let them go,****
Des Hasler's last year as coach was 2017, Morris twins left after 2018. I guess they weren't extended earlier under Des but it probably wasn't possible after our cap was F'd (even tho both Morris brothers signed for peanuts elsewhere, maybe they didn't want to stay in this mess either to finish their careers). I guess then it depends on how much you blame Des v Dib and/or Castle in the salary cap F up.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“Because they’re losing they find things to whinge about.”
Hits home.

“Some of these players have checked out.”

Hoping the club sticks together and asks the whingers to leave. Regardless of who they are. it will be faster if we deal with it now - short term pain, for medium term gain.

Our club has never entertained super-stars with big egos. You never got ego from Mortimer, Baa, Willie, Hazem, Peponis, Anderson, Badger on and on.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I remember both twins getting bagged on here and Kennellers wanting them dropped and moved on. Very few cared until BMoz went well at Roosters and then JMoz joined him from Sharks....lots said we weren't gonna miss him and he was washed up :(

More players who left and yet went better in better systems.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I remember both twins getting bagged on here and Kennellers wanting them dropped and moved on. Very few cared until BMoz went well at Roosters and then JMoz joined him from Sharks....lots said we weren't gonna miss him and he was washed up :(

More players who left and yet went better in better systems.
There was a rot setting in and they knew about it and decided to move on. At least they exited in a professional and respectful way. Unlike Klemmer who sulked and has ended up with a spoon.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TPJ is one of the cancers gone, who are the others??