Davo: $4.58
Slippery: $4.82
Chris Bain: $5.05
K E: $17.58

I personally think Abz has returned.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
$5.05- wtf? I thought I made it pretty obvious ffs, even quoted myself in the sig.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's none of those listed, Rami.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
how about them Macedonians! Them's some fcked up head structure right there!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gate7 commited suicide. Hes finished lol
You mad Kaala Kutha. Anywaas, **** ya'll,

Ive written this post as it most likely be one of my last ones. And ive written it for all the people who come on the site and don’t participate because they are so over Blaqdogs attacks and the dumb posse that follow him.And the people that no longer participate any more dwindle this morons posse.
I cant say I wasnt warned, people would tell me, becareful of this guyy, if you crosshim he will try and make you the common enemy.

When you read Blaqdogs introductory BIOGRAPHY post he tells everyone that he is here to make some friends and so on, reaching out for some love and recognition. What he doesn’t tell us though is that he expects everyone to conform to his way of thinking and if you have different opinion youre not welcome here.

Heaven forbid you say anything remotely close to his demographic he will start his games because deep down he must be ashamed of who he is. These forums are forums for Bulldogs fans but after 8,000 posts Blaqdog has this mistaken belief that he owns these forums...or he runs them.
If hes not opening topics asking for members to be banned ( you arab dog) he is encouraging his stupid posse who actually follow this moron to do his dirty work and troll .
The fact that he beats some drums at the Bulldogs home games has obviosly given him some protection in here.

But its no coincidence his posse is made up those of his kind with the inclusion of the odd smelly stray bogan like Chris “ i don’t bathe” Bain.
It appears Blaqdog has an inferiority minority complex. If you make a post about terrorism he will turn on you, if you tell him that the highest ethnic minority in NSW jails are middle eastern muslim men he will turn on you, if you tell him that a fair fight for some arabs is only when its 10 on 1 he will turn on you. If you tell him that other cultures have contributed to Australian society he will turn on you. If you tell him some muslims don’t appreciate the country that they live and refuse to assimilate he will
turn on you.
Thats what really is bugging this piece of turd.

So its no surpise he has his posse ready to clean up his in internet world. Hes very comfortable having his 20 or so followers running a muck in here while all the others just sit on the sidelines and merely read these forum but don’t participate in fear of upsetting Blaqdog.
Personally I knew it was a matter of time before this arab dog would stoop to the low of bringing mothers and fathers into the topics because I could sense I was getting under his skin...aided and abetted by *******es like hogadolic, Hansta and all the other puppets who like the odour coming out of this dogs ass.

If anyone wants to get under this arab dogs skin all they have to do is become proactive in here by making posts, he will feel threatened that you are here to take his inoffical crown of the kennel king, you are moving in on his internet world and may appear to make his 8,000 posts insignificant.

Ofcourse its in his DNA to be like this behind a screen.....and if his posse
was around he would most likely be the same in reality but Im 1000% certain this parasite would not speak to anyone in that manner if he was facing him alone.
Its all so very easy to talk about mothers and fathers....."shes a whore, shes this shes that, we ****ed her'......take a stab in the darkand see if you can get under that persons skin because you do it any other way . But look whos talking?
An arab dog.....an arab dog who more than likely has family members who are cousins and have married and have had offsprings, offsrings like Blaqdog.
Is that what you are Blaqdog?.......an inbred piece of ****? Is that your malfunction you attention seeking tosser?

Is an stute gambling man was asked to bet what would be more likely .....my mother being a whore or you being an inbred arab dog they would close the market on you. You act inbred and you look inbred.Its in your culture, its part of you DNA. Be patient they will have a 1st cousin lined up for you to marry.

I think the mods need to take a good look at the forums and return them back to all the Bulldogs fans who wish to participate without being intimidated by the arab posse in here. The kennel has become a social forum for a bunch of complexed turds .
I will close with a parting shot that will ensure my banning cause
im over conversing with tossers ive mentioned above.
I know what bother you blaqdog.....
Blaqdog you inbred complexed terrorist arab ****..these forums belong to everyone...and you will continue to be a minority in this country because you have an inferiority complex .

Go **** a ninja dressed relative, mamrry them and procreate more complexed bastards such as yourself.

Over and out you mother****er.
You can now remove my name moderators.

Evil Monkey

Abministrator
Reaction score
You mad Kaala Kutha. Anywaas, **** ya'll,

Ive written this post as it most likely be one of my last ones. And ive written it for all the people who come on the site and don’t participate because they are so over Blaqdogs attacks and the dumb posse that follow him.And the people that no longer participate any more dwindle this morons posse.
I cant say I wasnt warned, people would tell me, becareful of this guyy, if you crosshim he will try and make you the common enemy.

When you read Blaqdogs introductory BIOGRAPHY post he tells everyone that he is here to make some friends and so on, reaching out for some love and recognition. What he doesn’t tell us though is that he expects everyone to conform to his way of thinking and if you have different opinion youre not welcome here.

Heaven forbid you say anything remotely close to his demographic he will start his games because deep down he must be ashamed of who he is. These forums are forums for Bulldogs fans but after 8,000 posts Blaqdog has this mistaken belief that he owns these forums...or he runs them.
If hes not opening topics asking for members to be banned ( you arab dog) he is encouraging his stupid posse who actually follow this moron to do his dirty work and troll .
The fact that he beats some drums at the Bulldogs home games has obviosly given him some protection in here.

But its no coincidence his posse is made up those of his kind with the inclusion of the odd smelly stray bogan like Chris “ i don’t bathe” Bain.
It appears Blaqdog has an inferiority minority complex. If you make a post about terrorism he will turn on you, if you tell him that the highest ethnic minority in NSW jails are middle eastern muslim men he will turn on you, if you tell him that a fair fight for some arabs is only when its 10 on 1 he will turn on you. If you tell him that other cultures have contributed to Australian society he will turn on you. If you tell him some muslims don’t appreciate the country that they live and refuse to assimilate he will
turn on you.
Thats what really is bugging this piece of turd.

So its no surpise he has his posse ready to clean up his in internet world. Hes very comfortable having his 20 or so followers running a muck in here while all the others just sit on the sidelines and merely read these forum but don’t participate in fear of upsetting Blaqdog.
Personally I knew it was a matter of time before this arab dog would stoop to the low of bringing mothers and fathers into the topics because I could sense I was getting under his skin...aided and abetted by *******es like hogadolic, Hansta and all the other puppets who like the odour coming out of this dogs ass.

If anyone wants to get under this arab dogs skin all they have to do is become proactive in here by making posts, he will feel threatened that you are here to take his inoffical crown of the kennel king, you are moving in on his internet world and may appear to make his 8,000 posts insignificant.

Ofcourse its in his DNA to be like this behind a screen.....and if his posse
was around he would most likely be the same in reality but Im 1000% certain this parasite would not speak to anyone in that manner if he was facing him alone.
Its all so very easy to talk about mothers and fathers....."shes a whore, shes this shes that, we ****ed her'......take a stab in the darkand see if you can get under that persons skin because you do it any other way . But look whos talking?
An arab dog.....an arab dog who more than likely has family members who are cousins and have married and have had offsprings, offsrings like Blaqdog.
Is that what you are Blaqdog?.......an inbred piece of ****? Is that your malfunction you attention seeking tosser?

Is an stute gambling man was asked to bet what would be more likely .....my mother being a whore or you being an inbred arab dog they would close the market on you. You act inbred and you look inbred.Its in your culture, its part of you DNA. Be patient they will have a 1st cousin lined up for you to marry.

I think the mods need to take a good look at the forums and return them back to all the Bulldogs fans who wish to participate without being intimidated by the arab posse in here. The kennel has become a social forum for a bunch of complexed turds .
I will close with a parting shot that will ensure my banning cause
im over conversing with tossers ive mentioned above.
I know what bother you blaqdog.....
Blaqdog you inbred complexed terrorist arab ****..these forums belong to everyone...and you will continue to be a minority in this country because you have an inferiority complex .

Go **** a ninja dressed relative, mamrry them and procreate more complexed bastards such as yourself.

Over and out you mother****er.
You can now remove my name moderators.

lol. Some of my finest work. You have a good memory Gladiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.