Everything you need to know : Final Vs Manly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also in Bay 38? I dont want to be in the Burrow ffs

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Row Z seat 6 , not sure where my mates are sitting but they should be in the same bay.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In bay38! Row J!

Hope to see you boys there, going to be a cracker of a game.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Got tickets first thing. The hot seat area ( with wigs and thunder sticks) was sold out real quick. Got next bay (The kennel area) front row. Prices of tickets even on a member discount was $90 for family tickets in GA, but wait til game day and they cost about $55 more. Don't care, just want to be with the main body of Dogs supporters so we can really give to the sea gulls. Cannot wait .
I got tickets for three adults and three concessions for 82. Bargain.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i havent been to allianz since 2008 haha, cant remember, is sitting at the ends any good? sitting in GA for anz is painful sometimes.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You cannot pre book parking here can you ? (I've looked and had no luck). I shouldn't be going as money is tight but i thought **** it I'm going for the ride all the way through to the GF with the Doggies !!!

Back to parking lol - problem is have to wait for the missus to finish work (finishes @ 5:00pm - we all know she won't be ready to go right on time...)
So i have to fang it to Sydney (Keep in mind I'm low on cash and cannot afford a fine, watch those coppers...) so ill be pushing it big time and getting to Allianz and having to search for a park for ****ing ages is the last thing i want...
Any solutions to my problem ? a nearby parking area within walking distance ? walking a few km's never hurt, so long as i get to my seat in the Kennel (or the Burrow as its listed haha) before warm up !

*Also a friend at work (massive dogs fan, long time member) told me that the harbour bridge may be closed on saturday for some run thats on ? not to sure what is is but may effect some or all of us.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Working in Perth on the night AARRGHHHH. But I'll be there in spirit Bay 23!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to be getting ahead of myself, but can anyone confirm that, if we win, we will meet the Panthers on the following Saturday night? (I have assumed both winners will be given an exact week's break?). Despite being an atheist, I am praying for the Friday night game, as the Saturday is Mrs Croydon Dog's mother's 60th birthday, and there is no way i can sneak out of that....

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Sorry to be getting ahead of myself, but can anyone confirm that, if we win, we will meet the Panthers on the following Saturday night? (I have assumed both winners will be given an exact week's break?). Despite being an atheist, I am praying for the Friday night game, as the Saturday is Mrs Croydon Dog's mother's 60th birthday, and there is no way i can sneak out of that....
Well traditionally the highest rank team gets an extra day and plays on Saturday (South Sydney), IF South Sydney play Cowboys it will most likely be on saturday night Penrith V Bulldogs/Manly Friday night HOWEVER IF the Rabbitohs play Sydney Roosters Channel 9 will make the NRL switch it like they did last weekend.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well traditionally the highest rank team gets an extra day and plays on Saturday (South Sydney), IF South Sydney play Cowboys it will most likely be on saturday night Penrith V Bulldogs/Manly Friday night HOWEVER IF the Rabbitohs play Sydney Roosters Channel 9 will make the NRL switch it like they did last weekend.
Yeah, i don't think its set in stone either - although the fairest way would be to give winners from this weekend exactly one week to recover, and also give Souths, as they are ranked higher, and opportunity to get an extra days prep for the GF.... but if it's Friday that will be awesome..... ok CroydonDog.... don't get too far ahead of yourself....

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
According to rugby league news on twitter:

@RugbyLeagueNews: Next Week #NRLFinals

• Friday - Roosters Vs Cowboys WINNER plays Rabbitohs

• Saturday - Manly Vs Bulldogs WINNER plays Panthers

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Although now thinking they may be talking about this weekend....?

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
Also for whoever it was who wanted pax numbers, I just bought my ticket then and it's pax 14160

Also also, man I haven't posted on here for a while, should probably get rid of my Barba avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.