Everyone...GET OUT TO TELSTRA ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
This is our final home game of the season and probably our most important clash of the year so far. This game is crucial to our top 4 chances and is against the competition front runners and a team that has had the wood on us the past couple of years. We win this game and it goes a long way to securing a home final which is so important in the finals series.

So, to everyone who is thinking about coming or is still unsure, make sure you do all that you can to be at Telstra Stadium on Friday night to cheer on our boys. They need all the support we can get and we need to show them that we believe in them and that they have our support heading into the finals campaign.

Bring anyone that you can and force people to come and watch the game, this is a HUGE game and is a really crucial clash. Bring your voices and make sure you are at full voice and are behind the boys throughout the entire game, if you hear a chant, get involved and be the loudest you can be.

SEE YOU AT TELSTRA STADIUM THIS FRIDAY NIGHT....BRING IT ON!!!

Timmah.

CANTERBURY!!!!!
Reaction score
And I have assurances from the man upstairs that the weather WILL CLEAR.

GET TO THE GAME!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yep, ive seen the forecast and it says it should clear up by thursday so people, this is important....GET TO THE GAME.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i will be there and i cant wait!, with around 6-7 others. Hopefully our fans don't use the excuse that mason might be out and dont decide to turn up. Very important 2 points coming up this week in order for us to remain in the top 4
fire up dogs!!

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
i'm there +4...

home semi would be nice cos im leaving sydney that weekend

D

D0ggyStylz

yay for me

BTW ozzie...try going on stray dogs. I cant get on. I want to know if it is my provider or widespread.

HTH

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
im there asual, 1st v 4th shud b a cracker but if we got 27k against parra when it was hyped 2 b much bigger id dont expect much over 17-20k mark

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im going to try very very hard to drag m sorry ass there. :grinning:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol ill give u ur own private strip :grinning: with the mask on :p

Status
Not open for further replies.