Eurovision

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
GO AZERBAIJAN.... The girl was very entertaining, they sung well and it would be nice to see another small country win it.... :D

As for this, yeah I know Jorgie, Serbia was disappointing considering the last few years have been very good for them, they made a joke of it this time.

I was impressed by Cyprus even though she didn't make the final... she is young and will be back in the future.

For those who care.. here's the final 25 to go through tomrorow night with France, Spain, UK, Germany and Russia all given direct entry... of which I think Russia and Germany only deserved it, and Russia only cause they won last year.

01 Lithuania
02 Israel
03 France
04 Sweden
05 Croatia
06 Portugal
07 Iceland
08 Greece
09 Armenia
10 Russia
11 Azerbaijan
12 Bosnia & Herzegovina
13 Moldova
14 Malta
15 Estonia
16 Denmark
17 Germany
18 Turkey
19 Albania
20 Norway
21 Ukraine
22 Romania
23 United Kingdom
24 Finland
25 Spain

Of these I am going for in order of how I reckon top 4 will end up:

01. Norway
02. Turkey
03. Greece
04. Denmark

Personally though I'll be going for Azerbaijan and because two Australians wrote the song... the Greeks :grinning:

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm going for france.. as i always do...
germany's song is horrible, i can't believe they're still entering... they'll never win it again...
though i think israel's is the best song, and because i know france won't win, go israel!
*is going to wait until 7:30pm tomorrow night therefore no internet for 1 day*

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
GO AZERBAIJAN.... The girl was very entertaining, they sung well and it would be nice to see another small country win it.... :D

As for this, yeah I know Jorgie, Serbia was disappointing considering the last few years have been very good for them, they made a joke of it this time.

I was impressed by Cyprus even though she didn't make the final... she is young and will be back in the future.

For those who care.. here's the final 25 to go through tomrorow night with France, Spain, UK, Germany and Russia all given direct entry... of which I think Russia and Germany only deserved it, and Russia only cause they won last year.

01 Lithuania
02 Israel
03 France
04 Sweden
05 Croatia
06 Portugal
07 Iceland
08 Greece
09 Armenia
10 Russia
11 Azerbaijan
12 Bosnia & Herzegovina
13 Moldova
14 Malta
15 Estonia
16 Denmark
17 Germany
18 Turkey
19 Albania
20 Norway
21 Ukraine
22 Romania
23 United Kingdom
24 Finland
25 Spain

Of these I am going for in order of how I reckon top 4 will end up:

01. Norway
02. Turkey
03. Greece
04. Denmark

Personally though I'll be going for Azerbaijan and because two Australians wrote the song... the Greeks :grinning:
azerbaijan are ok, their song sounds like a shakira song lol

but geez germany were horrible/scary!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The norwegian guy was totally cute :D

Saw it on the news this morning....anyone who know who won? Said they would announce it at 8, but alas, any important sites i can not access from work :(

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
The norwegian guy was totally cute :D

Saw it on the news this morning....anyone who know who won? Said they would announce it at 8, but alas, any important sites i can not access from work :(
Nah sorry Kurry, not going anywhere near the results till tonight after watching it on SBS... but I am sure if you go on Google and look up Eurovision and click the news section, you'll find out, it's over now and Work Filters don't stop you viewing newspapers 95 per cent of the time.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah sorry Kurry, not going anywhere near the results till tonight after watching it on SBS... but I am sure if you go on Google and look up Eurovision and click the news section, you'll find out, it's over now and Work Filters don't stop you viewing newspapers 95 per cent of the time.
Oooo is the final on tonight?

Well then, i shall watch that instead. :grinning: What time?

And google often screws up, i can access the main page, but when i search something it just ****s itself :p

*edit* ha ha! Altavista works though :grinning:

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
How the hell chiara from malta didnt win it is a joke she smashed killed it on stage. She didnt win because of all the crap neighbour voting & because she is big. Malta can never win because we dont kiss ass!.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im so pissed off i accidentaly found out the winner.

Awell, ill still watch it for the entertainment value!

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
yeh i think she usually commentates

oh god serbia... wtf like seriously. Serbia's performance pretty much sums up why im happy i live in australia.
love the hair llol ... fmd

Status
Not open for further replies.