Euro 2020

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watched the highlights. Swiss player red carded with 15 to go. Looked like a harsh red for me also , yellow definitely But the red seemed harsh.
Probably changed the game too.
Didn't see enough to comment really. Good for football this seeing so many tight games. Just hope Ukraine wins tomorrow!

Interestingly, not many Liverpool players have been starting. Just Shaq?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Time to get my Italian world cup boots out that I stupidly wore as a kid and are now not worth 1000s of dollars :tearsofjoy:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
30 chest compressions, 2 breaths, repeat.
Tell by standers to call for help and get a defib if there is one around.

I just saved you $150.

You're welcome.

Remember: DRS ABCD

this is a complete bullshit chart, it says check for dangers and then goes straight into the medical moves

so what if there is a danger? the chart should go into detail about how to kick the ass of whoever is causing the danger, otherwise you are just waiting there like an idiot while your subject dies

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
this is a complete bullshit chart, it says check for dangers and then goes straight into the medical moves

so what if there is a danger? the chart should go into detail about how to kick the ass of whoever is causing the danger, otherwise you are just waiting there like an idiot while your subject dies
Danger could be anything, not necessarily someone. It could be a car, machine, fallen ladder etc... you just don't know.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Danger could be anything, not necessarily someone. It could be a car, machine, fallen ladder etc... you just don't know.
Exactly, electrical , gas leak, list goes on

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah. You can't really help someone if you're dead yourself. Goes for all emergency situations. Make sure scenes safe first.

Another point that'd help. If you suspect a drowning, give 5 rescue breaths first before chest compressions.

And FFS. Don't bother checking for a pulse

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This Italy side is unreal. I'd love to see them win it all
Can we say that they press high like Liverpool in the final 3rd or will that trigger vaginal haemorrhage for some ? :o
Manicini has this team pressing high in the final third looking to win the ball in close to the opposition goal

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can we say that they press high like Liverpool in the final 3rd or will that trigger vaginal haemorrhage for some ? :o
Manicini has this team pressing high in the final third looking to win the ball in close to the opposition goal
First rule of Euro Thread.

DONT TALK ABOUT LIVERPOOL.

Second rule of Euro Thread

DONT TALK ABOUT LIVERPOOL

Third rule of Euro Thread

DON'T TALK ABOUT LIVERPOOL

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you've got an issue with @Bluewhiteangel then ok, tho you give as good as you get and brought this upon yourself imo but stop dragging me into it.

The end.
bro I don’t have an issue with him, I dont think he’s a bad bloke . He just gets ruffled at times and posts personal attacks though and stoops to comments which trigger responses he doesn’t like. But in all honesty I have no issue bantering with him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
bro I don’t have an issue with him, I dont think he’s a bad bloke . He just gets ruffled at times and posts personal attacks though and stoops to comments which trigger responses he doesn’t like. But in all honesty I have no issue bantering with him.
Didn't say you did. You guys troll each other, and that's fine. Find it amusing tbh. Both of you take great pride in your banter and credit to you.

Just bizarre that one side gets salty about it all the time. And then with those really personal and low insults. Shame like because the close friendship you two have shouldn't be broken up over Bruno.

What ever happened to the phrase "Bros before goes"?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't say you did. You guys troll each other, and that's fine. Find it amusing tbh. Both of you take great pride in your banter and credit to you.

Just bizarre that one side gets salty about it all the time. And then with those really personal and low insults. Shame like because the close friendship you two have shouldn't be broken up over Bruno.

What ever happened to the phrase "Bros before goes"?
Bros before Brunos you mean:tongueclosed:

Anyway, Back to euros .
Denmark to beat Czech Republic and the Poms to sneak by Ukraine

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sancho starting. Fuck it. England are going to smoke them now.

God knows why he wasn't over Saka. I like Saka but Sancho is diferent mustard.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve jumped on the Danish bandwagon. I hope they can make the final and win it with everything that happened with Erikssen in the first game. They are playing good football too.