ENOUGH!!!!

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly curious how many line breaks his had in his whole career compared to other halfbacks. Anyone got the stats?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okunbur does have a habit of leaving his wing, but today, I thought he was unfairly blamed by commentators (and some fans) - but anyone who knows football would understand if your centre is a cripple, there’s a lack of trust defensively and you overcompensate for him

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His 40/20 attempt (towards the end) went 20 metres and down the centre of the field.
He tries hard and he’s accomplished more than most of us in the sporting landscape (credit where it’s due) - but he’s not an NRL level 7… that kick was a shocking attempt at a 40/20.

Untamed

Previously wilddog
Reaction score
Next year he'll be playing in reserve grade or Park footy.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who ever has the balls please watch the game again and tell me how many times Flannagan went short when we had a massive overlap.

I counted 5 on both sides of the ruck and turned the game off with 20 to go.

We could have easily gone up 12-0.
Watching from the ground I was hurling abuse at him. After 20 mins of rock solid defence, we had 2 massive chances that I remember with 3 on 2 or 2 on 1 overlaps.

Then I counted about 5 times in the second half that went straight to the second rower instead of out the back (burton did also do this but maybe a couple times).

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching from the ground I was hurling abuse at him. After 20 mins of rock solid defence, we had 2 massive chances that I remember with 3 on 2 or 2 on 1 overlaps.

Then I counted about 5 times in the second half that went straight to the second rower instead of out the back (burton did also do this but maybe a couple times).
Reynolds done it twice as well.

We had a 5 on 2 as Flannagan crept across field and chose to try and hit a hole and offload to Burton instead.. If he threw the ball over Burtons head it was a 3 on 1 and we go up 6-0 after defending for 10min.