Enough with the bagging!

Status
Not open for further replies.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
We were understrengthed in some key positions.

The replacements done a good job to keep us from getting flogged against a Parra team that looked great.

They had their second phase play going and everyone knows when they have that going they are unstoppable.

WHY DO THEY WAIT TO PLAY THE DOGS TO START PLAYING LIKE A GF WINNING TEAM??

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The replacements done a good job to keep us from getting flogged against a Parra team that looked great.

They had their second phase play going and everyone knows when they have that going they are unstoppable.

parra werent that great, had they played a full strenght and better attacking team they get killed. IMO

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

tl;dr

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I really dont blame the players as much as i blame the coaching staff. i reckon they doing a poor job and there should be some replacements done in the coaching department

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Actually ive been watching every match on cable and they have played well the last few matches as well. We on the other hand went into the match with the 2nd best attack (only a few points from best) and tonight couldnt attack for sh1t.

This year is weird. One week we are on fire in attack and follow it up with a loss. Like when we beat roosters by 100. Next week we sucked.

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really, the dogs did a relatively good job. The only real complaint is the senile attack

damobulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I really dont blame the players as much as i blame the coaching staff. i reckon they doing a poor job and there should be some replacements done in the coaching department
Totally agree, our game plan seems to be really conservative. Play for field position and when in close grubber, bomb, inside ball. No offloads, no support play, no enterprise. Lets try and give our backs some ball with room to move. I know its an idea that's a bit out there but hey, it could revolutionize the game.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Actually ive been watching every match on cable and they have played well the last few matches as well. We on the other hand went into the match with the 2nd best attack (only a few points from best) and tonight couldnt attack for sh1t.

This year is weird. One week we are on fire in attack and follow it up with a loss. Like when we beat roosters by 100. Next week we sucked.
Im hearing you!! no consistency with Canterbury this year, this is something Moore needs to address pronto

TONGA12

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Its simpLe our defence pattern suits parra it makes them look better then they realy are and gives them confidence,
Eg. There run to the semi last year started after they beat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.