Enough is enough- inconsiderate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have come to realise lately that the patience i used to have with people has just disappeared from my life. I don't know when it happened exactly but I am no longer able to just tolerate peoples crap.

I had a female mate ring me yesterday when i was due to go and meet my family in ten minutes. I tell her i was about to walk out the door and could she make it a quick conversation, i have to meet someone. She says ok she'll keep it short yet 5 minutes later i have said i have to go 12 times already and she wont let me, she keeps bringing up pointless conversation that really can wait till later. So with 5 minutes left before i'm supposed to meet my sister and nephew i just say i really have to go, i'll ring when i get home now i am hanging up because i have to. She says wait a minute i say i've already waited 5 and i'm hanging up now i am not going to be late since i promised my sister i'd be there at 4.00 and being late will cause her to miss an appointment, bye.... Click

So five minutes later i get a nasty text message telling me i'm an a$$hole among other things. 20 minutes later i get a phonecall on my mobile from a mutual friend telling me i'm an a$$hole and i should ring this girl and apolagise. Within an hour i have heard from 4 mutual friends who are telling me to apolagise for being rude. Now i explained to them the situation and they agreed with me about the whole thing about this girl not letting you hang up till she is good and ready but still she keeps sending me angry text messages and has other friends telling me i am rude which means i have to make my explanation of this quite a lot. This girl is someone who will arrive 20 minutes late whenever you arrange to meet her if she shows up at all, she is pretty inconsiderate with the things she will do to people and is someone who will only bother talking to you when she has nobody better to talk with and will completely snob you at times. For some reason she is very popular in my circle of friends so if i let her know i no longer want her friendship in the way i really want to (by abusing her mercilessly) then i will have a few less people to send Christmas wishes to next year as she is manipulative enough to turn many friends against me. This girl has really pissed me off now and i want to abuse the crap out of her without losing other friends because of it. Any advice on how i should solve this situation. Maybe somebody knows a cheap hitman they could put me in touch with??

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ignorance is becoming very widespread these days, I just file them people in the back of my mind as an assh@le and get over it.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do a many people do, and start *****ing about her to friends, and turn them against her before they turn against you..many people think that will work! :p

However, that is childish. I generally try to ignore it, but i have a temper and would probably snap and tell her off.

Wat annoys me is when people don't acknowledge you...i think it is SO rude when people don't look at me while they are talking to me, or they keep looking around ad cutting me off...thats my pet peeve haha

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem is though that i am likely to keep having other friends contact me specifically about the incident since the girl in question is NEVER getting an apology about it, especially after getting so many others involved when it was a non issue. I've now had 9 friends talk to me and tell me i should apologise. It makes it hard to ignore it. If i'm still hearing about it in a few more days i'll go mental.

Malla

Reaction score
If you apoligize, then you're susceptable to peer pressure.. then they'll keep taking advantage of you. Keep your stance on the issue.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or kick her in the vagina and tell her to stop being an attention seeking ho! :p

K

kennyy

tell this princess to htfu alan! Dont apologise either it will just lead to more issues down the track, everytime u sneeze this girl will expect an apology!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The kick her in the vagina suggestion is the most tempting one so far. I will seriously not apologise over this. I don't feel like i owe her one. I'll just keep explaining the entire story to whoever she badmouths about me to i guess and am about to send he a message explaining that the friendship is now past tense.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
tell her to htfu
where was her consideration for you when you were running late to meet family members? You can just turn it on her and you gave her warning

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
People need adequate time for breaks, holidays and seriously need to exercise, diet to exert stressors.

That's how you'll get changes in attitudes. We're increasingly become slaves to the machine and need balance.

Either that, or, some people are just ignorant self centred insensitive fcuks =)

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you told her you had to go. you gace her numerous warnings. hanging up was the only way to go.
i do this to people all the time. i will hang up/walk away from people if i'm running late.
don't apologise alan. if she's too childish not to see why you hung up on her, as kenny said, she will expect apologies for anything.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its really childish of her to get all your mates involved and even more so for your mates to get involved!

M

Mr Miyagi

Tell the whore to get fcked.
Do not even talk to her unless she is the one that says sorry, even then I would probably tell the mutt to get lost.
If you are too nice you get trampled.
Treat them mean to keep them keen.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is though that i am likely to keep having other friends contact me specifically about the incident since the girl in question is NEVER getting an apology about it, especially after getting so many others involved when it was a non issue. I've now had 9 friends talk to me and tell me i should apologise. It makes it hard to ignore it. If i'm still hearing about it in a few more days i'll go mental.

if those friends of yours stil take her side after you have explained the situation, are they worth keeping? if they do that, then that tells me that you have to be careful never to disagree or something with mutual friends, because if u dont, they'l turn against you.... if they are like that then good riddance...imo

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I sent her a text this morning explaining that i wouldn't apologise and if she still thought i was in the wrong by hanging up to keep an appointment that i told her i was heading off to (repeatedly) when i answered the phone then she needn't talk to me again. She rang soon after and started to give me a mouthfull about being a jerk so i hung up again. I rang her back a few minutes later and told her i wasn't copping her abuse and that it was low to get others to give me a hard time on what was basically a non issue. If she valued the friendship she should drop this whole issue. I haven't spoken to her since then but the ball is in her court now. If she is willing to drop it so be it, if not then it's not going to cause me any sleepless nights. I've had to explain the situation to enough of the group now that they are probably all informed anyway so hopefully the matter is dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.