Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
wouldn't the players stay home today ? maybe Ennis went to see shamrock.. but if he was out i doubt ralene's first thought would be oh wow better call the media and let them know. MIND GAMES BABY!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Geez I hope Mick gets to play and we send him out a winner. It would be the cruelest end to his Dogs career if he doesnt make the paddock and we win without him. As this week ticks on and the mind games get bigger and bigger, I wouldnt be surprised if the regular Mick Ennis haters on this forum like Assassin and others put the knife into Mick and call for Reynolds to play hooker.

Just the same, if hes not 100% then what a risk going into a GF with him and Hokko both with major leg problems.

Another major consideration is that Isaac Luke is a certainty to miss the GF based upon precedents this season regarding lifting and driving tackles beyond the horizontal. But you just watch the media in a concerted campaign coming out that it would be unfair to hurt suffs in such a way. All in all I sense a big week concerning both rakes and whether or not either, both or neither will make the GF.
We will be worse of without Ennis than them without Luke, because Apisai Koriosau is no slouch either.
Call me crazy but with Ennis unofficially ruled out, perhaps this is a rare ploy to influence the judiciaries decision to square it up! then Ennis runs out sunday :D.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My theory...

Ennis WILL play next week.

First we're told Ennis is a certainty to play by Des. This was initially said so that way we have less external pressure and come off as being as settled as possible.

Then we hear Isaac Luke has been charged and could miss the game.

All of a sudden we're then told that Bulldogs CEO Raelene Castle has confirmed that Ennis has multiple fractures in his foot.

Could we possibly be seeing mind games from the 'Dogs here where they could be influencing the judiciary on whether Luke plays or not? There's less chance of the judiciary going easy on Luke if they knew it would effectively be evening the game out if both Hookers weren't players.

Then surprise! Ennis all of a sudden is good to go for Sunday once it's been confirmed Luke has been charged and suspended.

Just a crazy theory...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
possibly yesterday when he thought he would be ok, that he had ice on it a while and some painkillers, and it felt ok, but he hadnt had xrays yet. If hes got fractures he is no chance of playing at all, and i wouldnt want him to try to (too risky we would be stuck a man short) Sad if he doesnt play, but we can still win it. Id be a lot more worried if Graham was out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My theory...

First we're told Ennis is a certainty to play by Des. This was initially said so that way we have less external pressure and come off as being as settled as possible.

All of a sudden we're then told that Bulldogs CEO Raelene Castle has confirmed that Ennis has multiple fractures in his foot.

Could we possibly be seeing mind games from the 'Dogs here where they could be influencing the judiciary on whether Luke plays or not? There's less chance of the judiciary going easy on Luke if they knew it would effectively be evening the game out if both Hookers weren't players.

Then surprise! Ennis all of a sudden is good to go for Sunday once it's been confirmed Luke has been charged and suspended.

Just a crazy theory...
Spot on mate thats my view as well ;)

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
Instead of playing a forward for 5 mins like hauler usually does just throw ennis on the bench and don't play him so he is part of da team

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Instead of playing a forward for 5 mins like hauler usually does just throw ennis on the bench and don't play him so he is part of da team
Would you like me to ask the boss to change your name? I think you have a good case to have it changed lol.

Also no, in a GF, only a nutcase would have a man on the bench with no intention to run him. I get your idea, but noooooooooooooooo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My theory...

Just a crazy theory...
Well it could be a master troll from Des, or just wishful thinking brother.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope Ennis doesn't call Stephen Dank. ;)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I say strap his foot up real tight for support and play.. Heck when I had my spinal injury playing rugby..do you think I wanted to go off?? He'll no..I said strap me onto the biggest teammate and LETS ROCK!!!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.