Ennis reading the Kennel (re Mbye)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go back couple years and you will find 100s of posts calling for ennis to get sacked

Reactions: DT

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with most of what ennis says but he is so biased towards jr

Reactions: GDR

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not everyone.

At best Ennis is being a hypocrite and holding Lichaa to a standard he didn't keep at the same age or at the same club with the same coach.

At worst he is still hung up on Lichaa replacing him and needs to build a bridge.
Further to that, he constantly says how Des restricted his game and only wants his 9's to tackle, but then goes onto say Lichaa was one dimensional.. ? Can't have it both ways...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Further to that, he constantly says how Des restricted his game and only wants his 9's to tackle, but then goes onto say Lichaa was one dimensional.. ? Can't have it both ways...
Yes he can, he has to talk up his mates!

Reactions: GDR

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes he can, he has to talk up his mates!
Every explayer in the media has an agenda.. I'd rather hear from someone with no alliances in the game for an untainted opinion

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all irrelevant if we don't sign a match breaker like foran
Am wondering the same thing. The 7 role with Mbye is so badly executed that just about anyone who can play 7 looks better. Yes I am excited about Frawley but whether he becomes a top 4 & GF winning 7 remains to be seen.
If we get Teddy at fullback do we need Foran or can Frawley develop into a giant?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree with most of what ennis says but he is so biased towards jr
I may be mistaken but isn't JR the godfather of one of his kids? combine that with a general hate on the Dogs and an obvious petty dislike for Lichaa and it is real hard to see why he carries on the way he does. I liked Mick when he played for us and while I can't stand the Sharks I was happy for him that he won a premiership but fair dinkum I am over his continual sniping at us.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I may be mistaken but isn't JR the godfather of one of his kids? combine that with a general hate on the Dogs and an obvious petty dislike for Lichaa and it is real hard to see why he carries on the way he does. I liked Mick when he played for us and while I can't stand the Sharks I was happy for him that he won a premiership but fair dinkum I am over his continual sniping at us.
he wants to see us win a premiership, that is why he critiques us.

he has spent more blood, sweat and tears for blue n white jersey than any of us combined.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
His commentary on Friday was hateful
Hateful sums up his attitude pretty well.

It was as though he had dug our grave and just wanted to see us in it. :rage:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
TK has been around for a while, plenty of respect for our opinions, some good footy brains in the place.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I see this as a load of rubbish, I wasn't Ennis's biggest fan but I like he's views on football, he has good insight and knows the game. I listen to him and have not heard him hating on the dogs ever.. he is good mates with graham and Reynolds and others I imagine and have only heard him speaking of the dogs professionally as he would any other team

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes jr is godfather to one of his kids ,but a lot of what he says is spot on ,he mainly talks about our poor attack and game plan des has us playing ,pretty spot on really

FattyMcLarge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I remember when heaps of people on this site were calling for Ennis' head. Too slow, can't tackle, predicable.....

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not everyone.

At best Ennis is being a hypocrite and holding Lichaa to a standard he didn't keep at the same age or at the same club with the same coach.

At worst he is still hung up on Lichaa replacing him and needs to build a bridge.
You are right, Ennis should actually thank Liccha and Des that they gave him an opportunity to win another Dally M medal and finally a premiership ring.

It is just like ending up with scarlet johansson look alike girl friend who is also as rich as Gina Reinhart after your life long, fat ugly girl friend dumps you.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember when heaps of people on this site were calling for Ennis' head. Too slow, can't tackle, predicable.....

oh mate, that Ennis hate on this site was incredible.

They even joked about Ennis winning a wooden spoon with Sharks, lol

now i see dejavu posts about Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.