Ennis on Fox Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He said the same thing I said yesterday.
"Grub's a strong word," but "each to their own I suppose".
There's a difference between a "grub" and a "sledger/niggler." A grub is someone dirty or who plays dirty. That does not fit Ennis at all. Off the top of your head, when was the last time, or EVER, Ennis has done something dirty. In fact, take as long as you need and get back to me.....

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
fck i love d cnt !

is it just me, or he's lost size =S

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said the same thing I said yesterday.

There's a difference between a "grub" and a "sledger/niggler." A grub is someone dirty or who plays dirty. That does not fit Ennis at all. Off the top of your head, when was the last time, or EVER, Ennis has done something dirty. In fact, take as long as you need and get back to me.....
Leg stomp on cronk?

Oops.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Leg stomp on cronk?

Oops.
That's it? One incident in Origin which didn't even warrant a suspension?

If only he ran at tied up wingers when it's all in.....

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I ****ing love Ennis so much.

BTW "Grub" isn't really the right word IMO. I would imagine a grub is someone like Fatday is who ALWAYS third man in. Since when is niggling & a bit of sledging considered grubby? If he bothers you that much, you should just smash him next time he has the ball not start a fight with him -.-

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he looks like he has been laying off the weights, he kinda skinny

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's it? One incident in Origin which didn't even warrant a suspension?

If only he ran at tied up wingers when it's all in.....
Saving face now? You made a pretty strong statement initially and were proven wrong.

Ennis is no angel, but i know what you are saying. Hes more a sledger than a hair puller. I just wonder about the things we dont see.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a feeling youd change your tune
Changed my tune? Believe me, I haven't changed my opinion on Ennis... If stomping on someone one time in one game is what gets you labelled a grub, then so be it. He's the biggest grub in the world. Bar none.

anfo

Waterboy
Reaction score
f**king love this bloke! its his competitive nature that makes him a good player.. grub is harsh but then again its all jealousy as he said

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Saving face now? You made a pretty strong statement initially and were proven wrong.

Ennis is no angel, but i know what you are saying. Hes more a sledger than a hair puller. I just wonder about the things we dont see.
I saved face by editing my original post...... I asked for anyone to point out what grubby things Ennis has done his entire career, you gave me ONE petty incident that's debatable so I was hardly proven wrong.....

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Don't see how Ennis can be the biggest "grub" or even considered one. Surprised Steve Matai didn't win it TBH.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Leg stomp on cronk?

Oops.
Thurstons penalty try? Haynes knees? How about Taylor throwing the ball at players heads after scoring? Hell... Even Rose did that once to Barba.

This game sure is full of "grubs".

Oops.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thurstons penalty try? Haynes knees? How about Taylor throwing the ball at players heads after scoring? Hell... Even Rose did that once to Barba.

This game sure is full of "grubs".

Oops.
Interesting. I never said it wasnt champ.

Ennis is probably the most notorious player in the league - especially with his villain status in the media... its no wonder he got that award. Deserved or not.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't look like a grub to me, the media can piss off, sledging is rife in life, the guy is passionate and will be sorely missed this year, shame of the season.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
fck i love d cnt !

is it just me, or he's lost size =S
that was the first thing i thought when i saw him, he wouldnt be able to do weights because of his neck but you wouldnt loose that much size so quickly

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Don't see how Ennis can be the biggest "grub" or even considered one. Surprised Steve Matai didn't win it TBH.
LOL he always manages to be already suspended when the voting takes place so he is not on anyones mind !!

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just because some washed up fat parra f**k called him a grub every other f**kwit follows?

Grub THIS!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wish we could instil a little Ennis/Romelo mongrel into some more of our players throughout the club (EG, Idris, Keating, Pritchard, Morris etc or a little bit of the old Benny Elias niggle you might say!!!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I wish we could instil a little Ennis/Romelo mongrel into some more of our players throughout the club (EG, Idris, Keating, Pritchard, Morris etc or a little bit of the old Benny Elias niggle you might say!!!
Id prefer our players not to arse rape anyone tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.