Ennis named at halfback again. WTFFFFFFFF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The reason we got smashed against parra was not because Ennis is a sh*t hb it's because we were missing a brilliant defender up the ruck.
Im sorry but Ennis was terrible in that game and he was a major contributor to us losing, but I can understand him being named at halfback if the players mentioned by TG are unavailable.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just it boys, Origin phucked us... and we had unexpected injuries to Mbye... Nobody would have guessed that both Hodko and Reynolds would be chosen at the start of the season.we are doing the best out of a very very bad situation...

The team needs our support this round more than any other round... Lets get out there and support and cheer so loud... Lets be the extra man on the park... This is when the team really needs it's supporters...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know we will get decked on Friday, but what's stopping us going on a winning streak again after origin?

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
This is just it boys, Origin phucked us... and we had unexpected injuries to Mbye... Nobody would have guessed that both Hodko and Reynolds would be chosen at the start of the season.we are doing the best out of a very very bad situation...

The team needs our support this round more than any other round... Lets get out there and support and cheer so loud... Lets be the extra man on the park... This is when the team really needs it's supporters...
Exactly, thank you sir.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the attack is shit we can still win 1-0 against manly if we can defend well

actually scratch that, we can draw 0-0, nobody to take the field goal ffs

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Much as I am sure we ALL hope you are right, we also haven't forgotten the last two results that a) involved Ennis at halfback and b) playing Manly when they are in the form they are.

Put it this way - you can have your pride and I'll offer you 5-1 odds on the Dogs winning the game and you can get on for a grand if you want. Happy to take your cash.

As I keep saying, I'd love to win every game all year but the only one that matters happens on the October long weekend and they are going better than us right at this moment in time. As long as we get them in the GF, I'm sweet.
ringing true,

I want the dogs to win every game, and cheer and hope they do week in and week out that's what makes me a FAN of the Bulldogs,

Just because I want them the win and cheer them on during the game, doesn't mean I have no pride when my head tells me we are up against it this week.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see pride
I see power
I see a bad-ass mudda who don't take no crap off of nobody

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The selections reinforce our lack of depth in the backs in proportion to forwards
I do hope im proved wrong but gee manly will have to be awful

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The selections reinforce our lack of depth in the backs in proportion to forwards
I do hope im proved wrong but gee manly will have to be awful
Best chance we have is they rock up thinking the 2 points are already theirs.

We have to ambush the pricks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't say someone... Name them...

Hodko, Reynolds, Mbye, Tempo are all unavailable...

What do you do?
Throw in a McGrady, Graham or Cook. i know there defence is not up to it yet but it is depressing seeing Ennis at hb, his defence and attack was useless during the parra game at hb. So i would keep Ennis at hooker where he does a good job, McGrady/Graham/Cook at half and have them defend inside Jackson with Reni at 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.