Ennis gives it to corey parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think this thread is all BS, I think you have over exaggerated TBH, thats not how I interpreted it at all....it was all tongue in cheek banter thats all.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ennis was also giving it to Des lol...they were talking about our halves and hooker situation and Ennis says i dont what goes through dessies head and that des must be the only one that cant see that Frawley should start.
Maybe Ennis should prove what a great coach he would be by trying his hand at it and see how he goes.

CAPZ

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ennis tried to knock parkers head off on the field.. sick mates they are.

Parker always has been a grub and couldnt hack it when klemmer was dominating him and his real mates

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ennis and Parker are so close they play with each other's nipples, I'm sure they'll get over this.

And ew...grandpa nipples!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yet people stuck up for this egotistical maniac when he acted like a complete dickhead for staying behind Kasiano on purpose so he could get his head kicked in and got Gronckos a penalty as a result. The dude had a whining fit the whole week after about it. Hell he even went on after Kasiano got suspended, showing everyone that he is the biggest cry baby ever. I'm like dude seriously you have kids and your a grown man acting like a spoilt, entitled child. Just grow the fuck up dude, your just embarrassing yourself. Wish Kasiano just ran into the studio and kicked him harder. Now that would be good television.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
did anyone see parker talking about the dogs before the brisbane game, he was burning so hard because they brought up the kasiano thing lol

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did anyone see parker talking about the dogs before the brisbane game, he was burning so hard because they brought up the kasiano thing lol
Ohhhh booo, no! The feed I get basically starts when the players on walking out.
Care to elaborate .. ?

~c.

Status
Not open for further replies.