Ennis for captaincy

Status
Not open for further replies.

winger123

Waterboy
Reaction score
tolman i think him and ennis share it around will be good...tolman is the leader of our pack if you ask me and when hes off let ennis have bthe captaincy

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think turner would be a great captain if he wasnt a "winger" lol dont need a luke covell situation.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Ennis, Stagg and Turner would come under consideration.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Ennis, Stagg, Halatau and Turner are all under consideration but Greenberg stated that it will be up to whoever coaches the Dogs next season, so the choice won't be made til shortly before round 1.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Ennis is that guy that will definitely fire the team up and yell and do whatever he can. But, with that all said, what happens when he gets sent off,
lolol, reminds me of our former captain named Simon Gillies, before Darren Britt took over in 1998, Gillies often found himself sent off or in the sin bin for high shots and ill discipline

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Has to be Ennis, i want a Captain that show passion, at least he will fire the boys up!

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has to be Ennis, i want a Captain that show passion, at least he will fire the boys up!
Agree, Ennis has the mouth to talk to the players and never back down without a fight.. You all see what he does on the field if he keeps doing what he has been doing he will be a great captain

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Ennis leads by example, and is a natural motivator, Mason was good a this also, talked alot on the field, and despite his image off the field, im sure these traits are what the rest of the players look for in a leader

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
the only reason turner,stagg etc are being mentioned is to make the process transparent and not put anyone offside..of course it's going to be Ennis

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Apparently Ennis, Stagg, Halatau and Turner are all under consideration but Greenberg stated that it will be up to whoever coaches the Dogs next season, so the choice won't be made til shortly before round 1.
Read something like that in the paper this morning as i was driving to work.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis would be the likely choice. Not sure if it is the correct one though.

P

Paint.

Anyone thought of co captains?

Ennis and Tolman? I guess, if you wanna compare them to refs, Ennis as the head capt, and Tolman as pocket capt... both have their strengths and weaknesses, I think theyd complement eachother well

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we have limited options because our club has nobody with seniority after ryan

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
michael ennis without doubt has to be captain cant really see anyone else getting it anyway.

krista02

Reaction score
I hope its Ennis!
We need someone that has the ability to fire up the team when they're down and is still be able to lead whilst were infront. He will just have to learn to have control over his brain explosions that he has sometimes...

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pricey says no to Ennis (on Twitter), I'll back anything he says.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
It would have to be between Michael Ennis & James Graham.

Status
Not open for further replies.